THIRTEENTH CUT

*Strong language used in this chapter*
SHAWN'S POV: 1:04 am Day 11- Thursday

I couldn't believe I had said that to Madison, and I wondered why she tried to kill herself. Me, because of me.

The 2 hour car ride back home was slow and painful, the awkward silence overtook the vehicle and their was a lot of tension between Matthew and I. I was just so frustrated with Madison, she can't leave me not now at least.

-

Matthew stopped the car door in front of Madison's house and slowly picked her up and made her way up the sidewalk. I was forced to stay in the vehicle and I didn't really argue. After what seemed like half an hour, Matthew arrived back into the cold, dark car.

"Probably should've left the heat on," I said trying to lighten the mood

"No, if I wanted it on it would've stayed on," He snapped back.

"'What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled angrily.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He started, "You are the reason she ran away, you hurt her Shawn, you put Aria, Aria of all people before her. Do you not remember their past? Are you that dense?" He screamed.

"I'm sorry, I messed up." I whispered quietly.

"You messed up? You messed up? Madison almost killed herself, Shawn this is fvcking serious." He screamed as he wiped a tear away from his eye.

"I'm not the only one that did anything to her, you are the reason that she left, you pushed her off the ledge, Matthew it's your fault too so stop acting all innocent,"

"Yes Shawn, I'm not oblivious like you. I realize that I pushed her off the ledge but newsflash, you are the reason she was on the ledge in the first place," He said, not caring if he cried.

"Fvck you, you did this to me, you kissed her that's why I did this so basically it's all your fault" I said balling up my hand into a fist.

"Get out," he demanded.

"What?"

"Are you deaf? I said get the fvck out of my car," he yelled as he stopped the car.

"But it's co-"

"Get out"

I sighed and slammed the door and started walking to the other side of town to get to my house.

-

"I'm home." I said quietly as I slammed the door.

A very unhappy Aria was at the top of the stairs.

"Where the hell were you Shawn?" she pressured.

"Saving my suicidal ex, why do you care?" I asked aggravated.

"Madison? You were helping that bītch?"

"Yes, I was and for the record she isn't a bītch,"

"Whatever, I don't really care,"

She slowly came down the stairs until she was standing directly in from of me and then she slapped me.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled holding my stinging cheek.

"You missed your training with Mickey and a double fight tonight,"

"Cold hearted bītch, all you care about is money," I mumbled as she shot me a glare.

I shoved past her a walked up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" she screamed.

"My room, and if you say I can't remember this is my damn house so you can keep your mouth shut."

-

I was so done with everyone and their bullshīt. I know that 98.9% of the time it's my fault and I feel like shīt, right now all I want to do is get a good nights rest.

ARIA'S POV: 4:42am Day-11 (after fight)

I ran up to my room tired of Shawn and his attitude, I'm beginning to think choosing him was a bad idea...

-

Hi readers! It's ___yoda___ the 'co-writer' I wrote this chapter and I hope that you could vote and give us some feed back! If you have read any of my stories there is a lot of plot twists so there will be a lot more to come!

Thanks...

***
Holy sheet balls! That was so damn great!! FSU! Hahaha thanks Grace and yes, sorry for the strong language, Grace likes to use a bit of strong language to 'vamp up' her stories. I actually didn't mind, I though it suited this chapter. There will also be a bit of a change in the writing and layout of the chapters because we are two different people who write differently.  Well, goodnight and thanks again!!

~Handwritten1998