SECOND CUT

SHAWN'S POV:
Day 2-Tuesday

I gasped for air, I couldn't breathe. I had lost the fight and now they were beating the crap out of me. I swung around and grabbed onto the wall, hoping that the beating would stop.

They just kicked my back and punched my sides, I finally had enough so I ran off. I wanted to go home and I wanted to rest, my body hurt so bad.

"Shawn?"

I turned around and saw Madison in running shoes and jogging pants. She was out for a run and of course had to run into me.

The smile she once had on her face turned to worry and she rushed over to me with tears in her eyes. She cupped my face and buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"Shawn what are you doing with yourself?"

She didn't let me answer, she just took my hand and dragged me into her house. Madison took me into her room and sat me on her bed, she grabbed a hot cloth and cleaned up my cuts.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Baby I can't tell you,"

I got up and hugged her but she pushed me off.

"You're going to tell me what's going on, you have cuts and bruises on your face. Don't you dare tell me you're fighting,"

I stayed silent and looked down at my feet.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled.

"Shawn you've messed up so many times,"

"I know baby! I know..." I said.

"Shawn, tell me what's going on, please,"

I shook my head no. I can't tell her yet, it's too early.

"I can't tell you yet,"

"Then I can't protect you,"

"I don't need protection, I'm fine,"

"Well maybe I just want to spend time with you! I haven't touched you in days, dammit Shawn I miss your touch, I miss your lips" she whispered.

"Madison," I calmed and walked over towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She buried her face into my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

"I promise I'll be okay," I told her.

She looked up at me and I kissed her lips hard, I missed her so much. She touched my cheek softly making sure not to touch any cuts.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I chuckled and continued kissing her, I made kisses on her neck and all over her face.

"Shawn," she warned.

I smiled and continued kissing her. She had a laughing fit and I let her down.

She pulled me down and we laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling with the glow-in-the-dark stars we put up there back in sixth grade.

"I love you so much Shawn, I hate seeing you hurt,"

"I love you too, and I hate seeing you worry,"

I could imagine her smiling, she got up and kissed me once more before falling asleep on my chest.

Shawn you have to let her go
***
Oh no... Well yeah second chapter already. let's try and get this to 175 reads. Byeee,

~Handwritten1998