EIGHTH CUT

SHAWN'S POV:
Day 6-Saturday

"Pancakes or muffins?" Aria asked and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Umm muffins duh! Who do you think I am?!" I laughed

".....John Cena?"

I jerked back my head at her response.

"What? No!"

"Okay okay, let's go to Walmart or something and get muffin mix," She groaned and waltzed over to the door and got her shoes on.

"Are you coming or what?"

"FIIINE!" I mumbled and got on my shoes.
***
AT WALMART:

"MUFFINS!" I screeched and grabbed various different flavours.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes put those back!" Aria protested and put her hands on her hips.

"B-but!"

"No buts mister!" She snarled and scrunched up her nose at her tone of voice.

"Ew you sound like a mother," I chucked but then stopped myself, that wasn't appropriate. After all, she was supposed to be a mother.

"Yeah, okay, whatever just grab the muffin mix and lets get outta here," she replied and walked down the isle.

I quickly grabbed chocolate and blueberry muffin mix and sped up to her pace.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled and she looked away.

"It's fine, but just don't look up,"

"What?" I said and looked up.

Why did I look up? Of course their was Madison and Matthew enjoying themselves.

"I like really don't care, they like, are cute together. They're like my otp couple," I said in a high-pitched girly voice.

"Oh Lordy," Aria laughed and we reached the cash register.

"Hey look it's Daniel from Walmart!" I squealed and pointed to the cashiers name tag.

"DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM WHITE VANS!" Aria replied and we burst into a laughing fit.

The poor man looked horrified as he rang in the muffin mix.

Once we paid we drove back home and got out the ingredients for the muffins.
***
HOURS LATER:

"I'm.so.full," I moaned and held my stomach, flopping onto the couch.

"Same here," Aria said and flopped onto the couch beside me.

"When is your next fight?"

"I'm not sure, they are just at random but I know I have a double fight on Wednesday. Today is Saturday, ugh only four more days!" I whined.

"It pays well," Aria whispered and she shut her eyes falling into deep sleep.

"Goodnight Ari,"
***
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO MANY DAYS! IM SO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS BOOK PLEASE!!! IM SOWWY 😔

~Handwritten1998