FIFTH CUT

After I saw Madison comforting Matthew it made me more mad. She doesn't know the little things can hurt me so much.

I think I'm done with her.

The SUV stopped at a weird garage and I was ordered to get out. I followed Jax inside and he told me to sit down in the chair that was randomly sitting in the middle of the room.

I heard the click of high heels and before I knew it I was face-to-face with a tough looking girl. She looked to be about twenty.

"Hi my name is Mickey and I will be your personal trainer,"

I glanced at Jax and he just stared at me. Mickey backhanded me across the face to get my attention and I glared at her, I felt cold blood trickle down my cheek and noticed the ring she had on her hand.

"So what happened back there?" She questioned while rubbing her chocolate coloured hands together.

"Matthew happened,"

"Okay so you thought trying to kill the kid was a good idea?"

I opened my mouth but was shut up by Mickey.

"Don't answer that. Just tell me why you are here and what you think you need sharpening up on," she explained and I was getting annoyed.

"I don't really know, but here's what I do know, I don't need your help," I said and got up but she pushed me back into my seat.

"Shawn you're going to have to co-operate or I'm going to have to give you a small beating myself and you will no longer be apart of the team,"

"I never wanted to be 'apart of the team' anyway," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked stern.

"Nothing,"

"Okay good, now here's what I've noticed about you...you're jealous and you have anger issues,"

I scoffed and slammed my fist on the arm rest of the chair.

"I am not jealous and I do not have anger issues! You can't bring me here and tell me what's wrong with me! I came here to fight not get help!"

"My point exactly," Mickey laughed.

I rolled my eyes and slumped in my chair.

"Take him away, I'll see him next Wednesday,"

And with that the two scary men came in and grabbed me by the arms taking me back to the SUV throwing me in. They got in and Jax followed just after.

"Son, what's wrong with you? What happened back there with that Matthew kid?" Jax asked and I became uncomfortable.

"Nothing okay, can you just drop it?"

"Do you have something against him?"

"Yes! He kissed my girlfriend and now she's all over him and I'm sick of it! She can't stay out of other people's business and when she's not she's breathing down my neck!" I let out angrily and I cringed at the words that had left my mouth.

"Oh by the way, here's your phone," Jax said and handed me my phone.

Ooh look! Three messages! I opened it up and one was from Madison

M=Madison
M- hey I'm heading downtown to go grab some ice cream, I was wandering if you wanted to come over later?
***
M- what the hell was that all about?! Why were you fighting Matthew?! I can't take your secrets anymore Shawn!

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Damn this girl has got my feelings everywhere.

I exited out of her contact and went into Cameron's.

C= Cameron S=Shawn
C- hey man, I wanted to know if you wanted to go meet up for lunch tomorrow? You can bring your girlfriend and you can meet mine.
S- yeah sure, and I think I'll go single tomorrow, not doing the best with Madison at the moment.

I locked my phone and I noticed we arrived at my house.

"See you later kid," Jax smiled and I hopped out running into my house.

I got in and skipped over to the bathroom washing my face and taking a hot shower.

Once that was done I walked over to Aria's room and she looked sad.

"Hey Aria, um, would you like something to eat?"

She looked started, I hope I didn't scare her.

"Sure. How was your fight?" She asked simply.

"Uh, yeah it was good, I'm gonna go make some Kraft Dinner, I'll be out tomorrow for lunch so feel free to make whatever you want,"

Aria nodded and I went downstairs to make the food when I saw Matt and Madison through the kitchen window. I quickly whipped up some Kraft Dinner and brought it up to Aria.

"Thanks,"

"Yep no problem. Yeah uh so you wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?"

"Sure,"

I grabbed Aria and trailed downstairs making sure to be in Madison's sight. Let me tell you something, two can play at that game.
***
It makes me frustrated how Madison and Shawn can't just get along like it's not that complicated. Lol says the one who's writing it. Idk. Well that's if for today! Vote and comments are strongly appreciated and okay byeee!

~Handwritten1998