TENTH CUT

MATTHEW'S POV:
Day 10-Wednesday

I've locked myself in my bedroom for the past two days straight. I've only left for the bathroom and the occasional snack. No shower either.

I don't even know why I freaked out at Madison like that. I'm just fed up with her attitude lately, I guess.

I need help, but not just any help. I need help from Shawn, I need to ask him how he put up with her. Yeah, I'll do that.

I got up out of bed and crept my way to the bathroom and turning it on. Then I crept back to the bedroom and grabbed a random hoodie, boxers, and jeans.

I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my face, relaxing me. I shut my eyes and smiled with delight. I missed my hot showers.

I quickly shampooed my hair and washed myself up, I also added extra conditioner to my hair to make it silky smooth.😉
***
Grabbing my hoodie I slipped it over my head and did up the button to my worn out jeans.

I ran to my bedroom branding my phone and put on my Nike sandals. I crept out of the house and got into the vehicle making my way over to Shawn's house.

Once his and his parents vehicles were in sight my palms started to get sweaty. I parked a few houses down and slowly but surely made my way up to his front step.

I gave the door three big knocks before his mother, Karen, answered.

"Well Hello Matthew! It's really nice to see you," she smiled welcomely.

"H-hello Mrs.Mendes, is Sh-Shawn there?"

"Sure is! Let me go get him and come on in while you're waiting," she offered and held the door wide open.

I walked in and looked down at my feet making sure not to make eye contact.

I heard her footsteps grow quieter and she got farther. Then I heard it--Shawn.

"Why the hell is he here?!" He growled trying to be quiet but it was still audible all the way from his room.

"Honey calm down, just go see what's up and that's all. I doubt he means any harm," Mrs.Mendes reassured.

"Get him out! Mom please! You know what he's done!"

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, if you aren't going to go down there I guess Aria will have to leave," Mrs.Mendes shot back.

"...oh and before you go down there, what are all those cuts on your face?" She questioned.

"It's only a cut," he mumbled.

It was quiet for awhile, I guess Shawn didn't want Aria gone because next thing I knew I was being pinned against the door...
***
Eh! Look who's back? Hey guys! Sooo I thought I would try something different and put it in Matthew's POV this time! I hope you liked it!! ❤️❤️ bye lovelies,

~Handwritten1998