NINTH CUT

SHAWN'S POV:
Day 8-Monday

Can't. Get. Up. Too. Sore.

Uhh I literally cannot get out of bed today, I'm so sore. I can't even move my head without getting sharp pains. To top that all off I had severe stomach pains.

My parents are home too! It's currently 12:07 AM and I've been trying to get out of bed the past half hour. The struggle is so real.

"Eh, I see the Canadian boy can't get out of bed?" A voice chimed and I saw Aria coming into my room with a bowl of hot soup and crackers with a glass of water.

I smiled weakly and she got out my breakfast-in-bed table and set the bowl it. She pressed her hand on my forehead, I'm guessing to check if I had a fever.

"Have you been getting cold and hot, off and on?" She asked.

"Mhmm," I hummed.

I closed my eyes and I heard her light footsteps skitter away. Moments later they came back and I got a thermometer shoved into my mouth.

"You're 100,"

"So I have a fever?"

"I think so," she guessed and shrugged her shoulders, leaving the room.

"Don't leave me to die!" I whined.

"YOU WILL LIVE ANOTHER DAY!" She laughed and continued her walk downstairs.

Ugh, this is gonna be a sucky day. I mean it!
***
MADISON'S POV:

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!" I screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" He screamed back from the bedroom.

"GET YOUR LITTLE ARSE OUT HERE, NOW!"

I was totally kidding with him but he's so hot when he's mad, it's irresistible.

I saw a very mad Matthew storm out of the bedroom and make his way over towards me, inches from my face.

"What do you want baby girl?" He said with no emotion, kind of cold.

"You're a arse!" I yelled and he pressed his body against me causing me to fall backwards but I could myself on the counter.

I turned to face him and I grinned evilly.

"What the hell do you want?!" He repeated.

I grabbed his wrist and kissed him.

"I just like making you mad," I mumbled.

Matt instantly pulled away and his expression changed from mad to disappointed.

"Really? You like seeing me mad? You're pathetic," he groaned and walked back to the bedroom slamming the door behind him.

Well that didn't go as planned, went from 0-100 real quick.
***
UPDATE YA! VOTE AND COMMENT! THEY ARE MY FAVE!! LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤️

~Handwritten1998