Ryder continues to stare at me heatedly. His eyes lingering on my cleavage for a little bit too long.
I squeeze my legs shut and I could feel my teenage female hormones going crazy. A blush was crawling it's way to my cheeks and I gulp nervously.

He gets up and rests his hands and his knees on the bed before he starts crawling closer to me. His eyes looking at me lustily. I sit up and my pull the covers closer to me.

Oh my god I think I'm going to have a nose bleed. What is he doing?!

He roughly jerks the covers off me and I yelp in surprise when he pulls my body under him. His arms on either side of my head and his head low.

"Uh- what are you doing?" I ask, nervously shifting my eyes everywhere but him.

"Look at me" he orders, his voice cold.

How can you ask me to do that when your looking at me like that! I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away.

His hot breath was so close to me and I could feel his nose brush against my cheek briefly. "Look at me" he repeats, his voice in a husky whisper.

I think about it for a minute before I open my eyes and breathe out and finally turn my head and look at his dark brown eyes. The ones I fell in love with.

My body was craving his touch and my heart was going to leap out of my chest. Oh my god. I don't know what to do. I'm a carrying this mans child in my stomach and he doesn't even know.

But that dream. The warmth and love I felt. It was amazing.

"Katrina" he whispers, his voice hoarse.

I close my eyes as he lowers his head-

"Hey Kat-AHHHHHH!"

I push Ryder of me and sit up when I see Zach at the doorway, clutching his eyes and yelling.  "No! Oh my god no!"

"What's wrong?! What happened?!" Drew yells, stopping when he sees me, on the bed, with my tank top riding up and Ryder shirtless next to me.

"Ew" he says, scrunching up his nose while Zach was still writhing away in agony.

I sheepishly smile and give a little wave while Ryder just rolls his eyes with an annoyed expression.

"Zach! Drew! What's wrong?! Is it Kat?!" I hear Chelsea yells urgently as she rushes towards them. She stops when she looks at me and a smirk replaces her worried face.

"Heyyyy" she smirks, leaning against the wall, her arms crossed on her chest, glancing between Ryder and I.

I drop my head in my hands and groan. Just when we were getting to the good part.

"My eyes! My poor virgin eyes! Oh they burn" Zach yells, falling to his knees.

"You're not even a virgin!" I snap.

He snaps his head towards me, anger on his face, and stands up. "I'm not ready to talk to you yet, young lady!"

I look at him blankly and raise an eyebrow, I cross my legs and lean my elbow against my knee, with my head in my hand.