★Chapter 16

Magsimula sa umpisa

He began softly pressing the keys and the music began filling the room which was soonly joined by he's voice he began singing letting himself merged with the song. Both the manager and the other waiter stood silently listening to the music and the voice Blaine possessed.

As soon as the song ended he raised hes look to both as the manager walked towards him. He kept a poker face not revealing much before placing hes hand on Blaine's shoulder "That was magnificent . Do you think you can play something for the event perhaps a little more upbeat show style for our guest?" Blaine then had a thought and curved a sided smile nodding in agreement "I think I have something in mind". There were still a few hours before the people began to arrive and he had an idea of what to present to them a special surprise of he's own. He walked towards the bathroom and dialed Rachel "Hey baby I need a favor, Do you think you can bring me a tux,  gorgeous dress for you and come to my work?". She didint quite understand but of couse agreed "Of course I can, text me the adress"

Quinn was finishing getting ready for her date with Jonathan when she heard the door it was Santana been back she looked at her from the mirror's reflection "So there you are

Quinn was finishing getting ready for her date with Jonathan when she heard the door it was Santana been back she looked at her from the mirror's reflection "So there you are . Where did you run to ?" Santana laugh it off and looked at her with her arms crossed at her chest height "I had somewhere to be , Nothing important . So what's the deal with you and Mr what was he called again" Quinn turned to stare at her with a serious look . "What? "Santana told her just making Quinn laugh a little "I know you, You got that look in your face Santana the one that says barely slept but was so worth it" She looked at Quinn upclose "You would know."

Quinn smiled and took a sit to speak to Santana "Come on I know you well so spill or im going to have to resource to investigating and you know I will find it out eventually" Santana nodded with a slight smile she knew Quinn and she wouldnt back o...

Quinn smiled and took a sit to speak to Santana "Come on I know you well so spill or im going to have to resource to investigating and you know I will find it out eventually" Santana nodded with a slight smile she knew Quinn and she wouldnt back off till she kew what was really up "Im just playing a game , He used me so now Im just returning the favor " Quinn looked as Santana went towards the kitchen "Look I know you think you have this figured out but its a dangerous game your messing with, and not only can he be hurt you are too in the line there Santana think about it ok?"