"Val. She was our mom for a while. She wasn't all that bad," Nix said. I glared at him through the mirror.

"Ever since we were born. You were taken to travel with them on every single party, and meeting. While I was at home being raised by a maid! They weren't expecting a baby girl. Face it Nix. They were expecting another baby boy. If you want to take up on their offer then go ahead, but don't expect me to come after you," I said.

"Val. You know I didn't mean it like that," He said.

"Okay," I said.

Val. Don't ignore me.

Get out of my mind Nix

Val please. Don't do this.

THEN WHAT THE HECK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY? HUH! IF YOU EXPECT ME TO GO BACK TO THAT LIFE YOU MUST BE DREAMING!

Valentina calm down. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I'm just letting you know what she said.

Do you want to go back to her. Nix? Do you want to move back with her?

Never, I'm not going to forgive her for what she did to you. That's my promise to you, I'll never forgive her Ever,I love you too much to see you go through that.I'm sorry. I wasn't there before but I'm here now and I'm not going to afford losing you again. I never want to see you that hurt again.

It's not your fault Nix. I forgive you, I love you too Nixie.

*Back home in Georgia*

*12:00 P.M. Aka Midnight*

Currently everyone is eating popcorn and is enjoying the show. Nick is sitting with sleeping Skylar. Axel is currently tapping his foot and looking at us with anger.

"Okay It's too late for this shit. I'm going to bed," I said.

"SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN!," Axel said. I groaned and sat back down.

"ACEEEE," I whinned.

"Coming," Ace said walking in

"What happened," Ace said.

"She got married and adopted a kid! DO YOU REALIZE HOW BIG OF A LEVERAGE THIS IS TO OUR ENEMIES? IF THEY FIND OUT! HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE! NO WAIT EVEN WORSE THEY WILL USE HER AGAINST YOU" Axel said. I got up and slapped him.

"You good," I asked. He nodded.

"Good. Now listen up. They come anywhere near her. They will get a gun to the face. I'll kill them. She's seen things that she isn't supposed to see as a child. So they come near her. I'll kill them. They know not to test me. Got it," I said. He nodded.

"Now like I said. It's too late for this. I need rest," I said. We all got up. Ace handed me a piece of paper.

"This address is for Jace, Nick, Nix, Roxy, Skylar and you. Also for whoever wants to stay there.Consider it a gift from Axel and I to you guys," Ace smiled.

"All your stuff is packed and there all ready," Axel said. I nodded. I hugged them.

"I'll see you soon," I smiled. We all walked out.

"Well Si, Fairy want to stay with us," Hunter asked.

"We stay with Uncle Carter. When we are home. He's like our dad," Fairy laughed.

"Come on girls," Uncle Carter said. Si, and Fairy got in the car and they drove off.

"What about you Ashlynn," Hunter said.