Author's Note

Author's Note:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT STEAL ANY CHARACTERS, COPY ANY OF THE STORY PLOTS, AND OR IDEAS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. IT IS ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

It's just plain rude. Many of you will think that "hey didn't I read or see these characters in another book," and I am telling you myself. The names can be coincidences. You know Great minds think alike. This book contains my story plots, ideas, characters and etc. I have written this book with my best friend Lauren.

Copyright © Divya Patel & Lauren Heaston

Lauren Heaston & I have copyrights to this book. Please don't use any story plots or anything without my consent. If you would like use something from my book. Message me and ask. Here are some rules for my book.

1) NO HATE! Now I get that that you might Love what's happening in the story and you give me constructive criticism, but under no circumstance Hate comments will be allowed. If I see a hate comment I will delete you comment. Besides if you're just going to be rude and if you don't like the book then simply don't read it. It's that simply.

2)ADVERTISEMENT, If you want to advertise your book. You may message me privately or on my message book and I will advertise your book, but please don't do it in the comments. Also if feel free to advertise my book with my consent.

And Finally

3) HAVE FUN READING. Be prepared for laughter, sadness and being just plain angry. :D You better have fun and laugh....

So with alll of that being said. I hope we cleared some things up.Now I give you my third book on wattpad!

The Bad Boy Stole My Diary!