Chapter 2 I hate him!

*Chapter 2*

*Midnight*

"Hey Val," My boss said.

"Hey Boss," I smiled.

"You can get off early today. You did a good job," she said. I smiled.

"Thanks," I said. I put on my pumps. Jace was waiting out by his bike. I walked out. Before I knew it. I was pinned against the wall. I looked to see Jace. I looked at him. He smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll do it for you," I said. He looked like a god!

"Do I scare you Val," He said. His voice made me melt. UGH!.

"No," I said.

"Look at me," He said. I looked at him.

"Do I make you melt," He smirked.

"No," I said. LIE! LIE! LIE! YOU DO MAKE ME MELT!!

"Do I give you butterflies," He smirked.

"No!," I said. LIE! LIE! LIE! You give me MAJOR butterflies. Just like right now.

"Do you love me," He smirked.

"No. I hate you Jace," I said. Do I hate him? Yes! I do!

"That hurt's really," He said jokingly. Holding his hand over his heart.

"You will fall in love with me soon enough," He smirked.

"In your dreams. I will always hate you," I said.

"We'll see about that," He smirked. He got on his bike.

"You coming?" He asked. I got on and held on to him tight. Five minutes later we arrived at the house. I walked inside and upstairs to my room. I changed into shorts and a black bra top and a oversized hoodie. I grabbed my phone, black cardigan and called the post office and changed the address to my mail delivery. Then I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. Jace was watching a underground wrestling match between 2 teens. I got a call from Roxy. I picked up.

"Val. Hep. Please," Roxy begged.

"Come here love," a voice said.

"Ge away from me!!! Val Hurry," She pleaded. I put the phone down.

"What did Roxy say?" Jace said not tearing his eyes away from the T.V.

"She needs help. A guy is trying to rape her," I said.

"Who's the guy," he said angry.

"I'm not sure," I said in shock. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them in. I put on Same Old Love. He looked at me quizzically. I looked at him then back at the phone.

"Tell me," he said angrily

"Chase Moore, my ex," I said disgustingly. He looked at me sadly. Then he started calling people. After he called the last person. He went back to watching the match.

"Why did you say his name with disgust," He said looking at the T.V.

"That's none of your business" I said.

"I think it is considering, he and Roxanne are coming here in... right about now," he said and the boys poured in with Rox and Chase. Jace was still sitting. Roxy ran over to me and hugged me. Chase kept on looking at me and smirking. He blew me a kiss.

That's it! That boys going down!

I stood up. All eyes on me. I walked over to Chase, grabbed him by the collar, and slammed him against the wall.