"Can I help?" The words came out before I can stop them.

"Do you know anything about best soccer teams?" He asked like mocking me.

"I love soccer." I stated defensively.

"Oh, then please add a little information in your words, like a review. Then I can put it up as a comparison to our soccer team." He said scribbling furiously.

So I ended up writing a newspaper article and helping my newly formed friend Micheal.

***

Lunch break and I was safe from Alexander. Maybe, maybe he was skipping school. Lunch was going to be difficult since I had no group of friend to sit with. But I had to get over it so I made way to the end of hall and sat on an empty table.

I did get up to help two girls carry their tables but they just smiled and left.

I chewed on to my sandwich scanning the crowd. A feeling of loneliness hit me when I saw everyone talking and laughing with their friends. I wish that someone was here with me as well. Why the shrink sent me to be all alone if she wanted me to be not-depressed?

And like my wish backfired, Alexander walked in the cafeteria. He might be a bully or a jerk but he was undoubtedly gorgeous. He was almost regal, like a prince, a dark prince in his black V neck T-Shirt. He smiled at his friend , Maze and girls ogled him shamelessly.

Then he stopped on a table and pulled out a chair. I sighed in relief as he didn't notice me and wished that he forgot about his t shirt. But then he stopped and surveyed the cafeteria. My heart stopped as his eyes slowly made way to mine.

I looked down as soon as I realised he was going to look up, my heart thudding painfully.

I can feel his gaze on me, I knew he was walking over and I decided to put up a facade of the sweet girl I was.

"Do you think I will forget you?" He said in a tone that was not threatening , rather it was said softly and with a meaning behind his words.

"I tried washing your T shirt." I said no idea what else to stay.

"And?"

"And the marks are still there." I said in a small tone.

"So you are still alive?" He said angrily.

He had anger issues.

"It was just a shirt." I sounded defensive.

Why was he being such a prick about it?

"And it was my shirt, so how dare you mess it up." He said glaring at me.

Sweet girl Freya, be the nice girl.

I got up and bravely touched his arms in a gentle calming way.

"Listen Alexander, I am sorry and I will –will try to pay for it if that's what you want. I can help you in any other way you want. You don't have to be so angry about it." I said trying not to cower or shiver.

Besides the whole cafeteria, this time Alexander was also speechless. He just stared at me like I was a asgardian with mind stone on my head. I gave him a small smile and he looked at me startled.

I let go of his arm as this was getting awkward and then turned to leave seeing this was my chance.

But this broke the trance.

And next thing I knew, water bottle was emptied on my head.

I had to gasp the sudden hit of water on me and blinked to clear my vision.