Bum

Your pov :

Cameron and i are at his mum's house for the weekend and Cameron hasnt been feeling very well ....

I woke up before Cameron and saw that he was peaceful sleeping beside me , with his arm around my waist and neck nuzzled into my neck for comfort , he was so adarble !

I leaned on my elbow for support and turned towards his face . I softly ran my finger through his hair then traced my fingers over his lips and jawline, im so lucky his is mine !

"Mornin beautiful " he said with his sexy morning voice .

" morning handsome " i replied making he blush a little .

Suddenly , cameron got up and ran to our bathroom , " cameron !" I shouted after him

Then i reached the toilet he was leaning agianst the toilet sleat for support and was vomiting in the toilet .
I rubbed his back and held his forehead , to help him .
When he was finished i grabbed some toilet paper and gave it to him .
" thanks babe " i said weakly

" its ok , how do you feel " i said while pulling him off the floor and i to a hug .
" i feel like shit "  he said 

It was still early so we went back to sleep and i was planning to take Cameron to the doctors after our nap .

2 hours later ...

I heard a knock on our bedroom door ...

" wake up sleepyheads i made you breakfast !" Gina (cams mum ) said peeking her head behind the door . Cameron was still sleeping i didnt want to wake him up ,do i slowly got out of bed .

" morning Gina " i said

" morning sweetie " she said given me a smile

" um Cam isnt feeling very well , he got up 2 hours ago vomiting , and i want to take him to the doctors but i know he will de deny " i said worried

" its ok honey im sure we can persuade him " she said smiling.

Camerons pov :

I woke up but (y/n) wasnt next to me which made me feel loney . I still dont feel very well , but im sure i will get better during the day , hopefully .

I walked downstairs to see my two precious ladies in my life , my mum and (y/n) .
" good morning beautiful ladies " i said smiling as your turned to my attention .

" good mornin to you too sleepyhead , are you feeling any better babe ?" (Y/n) asked

" no i think i have a temperature and my throat hurts " i replied pouting and sitting next me (y/n) on the sofa , while my mum was opposite us .

" Cam i think you should go to the doctors " my mum suggested , for some reason i hate going to the doctors !

" n-no i feel better soon , t-here is no need " i said stuttering

" is someone scared !" (Y/n) said giggling .

" scared phhh me n-no " i said acting manly .

Cough , cough i feel like my lungs are going to come out my mouth maybe i should go ?!

" come on babe im going o be there with you ." She said trying to presuade me with her puppy eyes .

" fine ." I said giving in

At the doctors ...

Your pov :
After we both got into our comfy clothes we went to the doctors to get Cameron checked out .

We were waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to call Cameron's name . He head was resting on my shoulder .
" why are you so frightened?" I asked him while holding his shakey hands .

" i-i dont know , ever since i was little i hated going to the doctors ." He said cuddling up to me more .

" Mr Dallas " the doctor called

" thats you " i said pulling Cameron off his seat .

( In the doctos room )

" how can i help " the lady asked sweetly .

Cameron explained his situation, and the doctor did what she had to do .

" ok ... So could you please lay on yout side , i nedd to give you an injection ."

Camerons face dropped and started to panic , he looked like he was about to cry .

I went to the side where his face was so he knew i was there to comfort him .

" are you ok baby ??" I said while placing my hand on his cheek .

He just slightly nodded .

" ok ,1,2,3 " she then injected the needle into Cameron's bottom

" ok how are you feeling ?" She asked Cam

" im fine " he said with no emotion

As we walked about the doctors place and grabbed Cameron 's hand and said ," seeeeee it isnt that bad was it "

" no ... I had an amazing experience " he said sarcastically, making me laugh

💗💗💗💗💗💗

Sorry i have posted in 263719263826 years 😭😭

Still want an internet friend ...😭