Cuddle

Cam's POV:
(Y/n) had been ignoring me all week I don't even know why ...she wasn't at school either .She does answer my calls or messages.
After school I was going to go round her house and get some answers!
After school ....
I got home and changed into something casual to wear and started walking to(Y/n)'s house.
I ring the door bell , it was around 5:00pm so her mum and brother would have came from work.
The door opened by (Y/n)'s mum looking quiet upset.
"Hey cam... are you ok? " she said while greeting me in.
" Good thanks what about you? " I said asking her back.
" Not so good,(Y/n) has been been ill,she is not letting anyone in!!" She said with concern
"Ok " said walking up the stairs to the front of her bedroom door
I knocked on the door, I could hear shuffling in the room .Then (Y/n) said quietly ," who is it?"
" Cameron" I replied
Then opened the door and she fell into my arms.
" How do you feel baby"i asked
" Not good my stomach hurts really bad " (Y/n) said almost crying
I carried her bridal style to her bed and cuddled next to her while.
(Y/n) POV:
When Cameron came we went in bed cuddling, he start to slightly lift my top up , I don't know what he was up too so I pulled it back down.
"Wait" he said lifting it back up. he place his hand onto my stomach and started to rub gently on it, it tickled at first but then it felt so relaxing.
I pecked his lips and fell asleep in my best boyfriends arms ...

Comment and vote for more