Embrassed

Your POV:
A normal , boring sunday afternoon for me and Cameron. I was editing my youtube video when Cameron came walking into our bedroom.
" hey babe what you doing " he said jumping on the bed while putting his head on my chest.
" just finished editing " i said while putting my laptop onto the side.
Cameron snuggled more closer and i played with his soft brunette hair.
After a long silence i spoke " babe what are you thinking about??"
" ummm" he said while lifting his head up and looking at me.
" um i was thinking about how it would be like if we had our own kids" he said so quietly and sort of Embrassed he placed his head into my neck and started to kiss down my neck making me giggle.
" is someone shy ??" I said lifting his head up.
He slightly nodded. We rowled over so i was on his lap.
" i wouldnt mind having children with you" i said laughing. Cam's face dropped and looked pissed off all of a sudden. He lifted me up and put me to the other side Of the bed and started to walk out the room.
" what did i do now" i said from behind , confused as ever I followed him and caught his wrist and pulled him infront of me.
" what did i do to piss you off so much" i said looking into his eyes.
" you never take these thing seriously!" He said getting more angrier. I know how much Cameron wanted to have kids when he was older but not now we are only 21and being famous didnt really help. Our fans where just getting us to us being in a relationship never mind having kids!
" Cam i dont know what you are talking about i was only joking of course we our going to have children one day. Maybe a girl maybe a boy running round !" I said holding both his hand
" im sorry i over reacted baby" he said in a gilty tone.

I have not updated in soooo long , i so sorry guys 😭😓

Love you stay strong 💗