Text 3

Y/n - y
Cameron - cam 💗

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Y - morning babe , i saw your snapchat with the puffy eyes r u ok ? 😳

Cam 💗- mornin princess , just missin you boo 😔

Y- cam dont tell me u cryed ,because i wasnt with u when u woke up again baby 😖❤️

Cam💗 - maybe ...

Y - ok im coming home from this trip early , i will be home soon ❤️

Cam💗- you really dont have to babe

Y - i am because you look really upset , and i want to be with u x

End of convo ...

Your pov :

Cameron is a very emotional person and lately he had been feeling really unhappy and sometimes depressed , which really upsets me . I want to be with him all the time but this week i had to a bussiness trip which sucks !

So right now im on the way back are shared apartment .

Camerons pov :

I feel really bad because (y/n) has left her bussiness trip early for me , she is such an amazing person .

And couple of hours later i heard the front door open , " cameron !" She called

" im upstairs babe !" I called back

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as i waited for (y/n) to open the door .

" hello baby " she said sweetly while giving me a hug then kissing my lips .

" hey " i relpied back

We both sat down on our bed and talked for a while until she brought up the snapchat picture i posted .

" are you sure you are ok because you never get that bad puffy eyes unless you cry really bad Cam ?" She asked concerned .

" i just felt alone , and i missed my family and i most of all missed you ..." I said the last part quietly .

"Aww babyyy " she said in an adorable voice then kissed me .

"Now about we go back to Chino for the weekend and see mummy Gina and baby jaxx and baby jake ?" She giggled and i laughed too .

" yaayyyy " i screamed like a kid making (y/n) giggle .

" you are soooo cutee when you giggle " i said.

" no im not , i sound like a witch " she said while pouting her lips out .

" no you dont " i said cuddling up to her .

" can you play with me hair babe " i asked shyly .

" of course , you baby boy "

Vote and comment 💗💗💗