Little Too much

Your pov:
Im so proud of Cameron i cant put it into words...
2 years ago we started are relationship,he changed my life around in a different way. I felt better about myself than i used too. He made me realise that there is at least one person in this whole entire world that loves you and i honestly mean this.
Today it was different... Something was not normal about Cameron! He always has a smile on his face, but today.he looked stresses, upset.
As i walk out of our shared bedroom and enter our front i see Cameron sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands. Thousands of thoughts rush through my mind at this moment, i was upset seeing he like this!
" baby whats up ? " i said sofly , while sitting beside him and stroking his back.
" i dont know anymore " he said quietly
" Everything seems too be going down hill" at this point he faces me with his blood shot eyes.
" what do you mean?" I ask with concern while holding his hands tightly.
" mostly work ... Social media ... Friends" he says looking down.
" i feel like your the only one i can talk too and i dont want you to hear and feel the stress i go through.So I try so hard not to tell you so you dont get upset.." He said
" Cameron Alexander Dallas... You are the love of my life. The only person i would want to spend every second of my life with. You helped me through everything; family problems , hate etc ..." I said looking him into his eyes.
" i will do what ever i can to help you with your problems, even if they are work problemsand im not must help! I love you so much and i dont want you to feel like this" i said and leaned to kiss him
" This is why i love you" cameron replied
I got underneath his arm and snuggled up too his chest.
Perfect...

Based on little too much shawn mendes 💗

Please vote
5k 😝