New house

(y/n) POV:
My parents didn't approve Cameron and I dating and it was getting frustrating. I was constantly arguing with my parents because they where not letting me see him or spend time with him, only because he was famous and that they wanted me 'protect' me, when I knew I was his first priority and he wouldn't let anything happen to me!
So Cameron surprised me by buying us a house, I was so happy we could finally be together all the time. Despite our thought my parents went along with the idea and over time got to realise how amazing Cameron was and how much we loved each other.

Cam's POV
It had been a couple of days since (y/n) and I moved in to our new house, we had sorted nearly everything, but there where some stuff I needed to fix or build.
I came back from filming a video with Nash and walked into the house there was no sign of
(y/n).
"(y/n), I'm home!!" I shouted, no reply.
I walked upstairs into our bedroom, I heard shuffling and knocking in the shower room. As I walked in I saw (y/n) trying to fix the shower head.

(y/n) POV:
I was going to take a shower before Cameron came. I got undressed and had my bathrobe covering my body, as I was about to get in the shower the shower head fell. I was so annoyed ,Cameron was supposed to fix yesterday.For about 10 minutes I tried and gave up,until I saw Cameron walk through the door.
" Omg,I'm so sorry I was going to do that yesterday" he said taking over.
I sat on the toilet seat while watching him trying to fix it.
Finally fixing it I kissed him passionately, the kissed got heated so I pulled way!

Cam's POV:
When I was fixing the shower I could see (y/n) in the corner of my eye. When she wears her pink bath robe, it turns me on slightly.
" Thanks babe" (y/n) said while kissing me on the lips.The kiss got heated so (y/n) pulled away.I gave her the "why did you stop" look.
"That's your punishment for not fixing the shower at the correct time." she said winking at me.Then pushed me out of the bathroom and locking the door. Then I heard the shower turn on, (y/n) is such a tease!