Arguement

Your POV:
"Cam i really don't understand you, why the hell would Hayes be firting with me... his is like my little brother" i raise my voice at Cameron during the argument.
"What dont you understand (y/n) ???He was all over you!!" He shouted in my face . At this point i am scared and furious!Cameron was right in my face.
At this point tears where dropping down my face and i screamed," you always have a go at me for TALKING to boys, but i never say anything to you when you meet thousands of girls hugging and kissing you !!! Do i Cameron ... do i?? " I was in an emotional wreck.
"(Y/n) ... i sorry babe " he said ,i had no sympathy for he at all. I ran upstairs and locked myself in our room ,slid down so my back was resting my back on the door and sobbed until i had no more tears to cry!
I heard cameron running up the stairs at this point wanting to get in the room." baby please let me in im really sorry, i over reacted".He said in an upset manner.
I got up and grabbed a blanket and pillow from my cubboard and shoved it onto his chest.
" You can sleep downstairs tonight!"

Later on that night ...

It had been around an hour since i got into bed...i just cant sleep.Tossing and turning around in the empty bed there was no use i need him...

Camerons pov:
I dont have any words for what happened tonight but i really do hate argueing with my girl.I cant sleep at all i need her stunning sent next to me. I want to be able to wrap my arm around her waist and cuddle up to her.
All of a sudden i would hear footsteps coming from behind. It was (y/n), she probably came down for a glass of water or something. she was walking to my direction.
"(Y/n) are you ok ? " I ask
"Yeah ...um i just couldn't sleep without you" she said look at the floor
"Dont worry babe ,come here" i said gesturing her to lay with me. She did and fell asleep i my arms.

Please vote and comment