Bad days part2

As we where getting ready for the road trip, i asked Cameron where we where going?
" babe I really dont know, where ever the road takes us !" He said giggling , the first time i have seen him smile for a while.
" you know what i have missed your adorable smile" i said while pulling him fowards him and burying my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we carried on packing.

After we had finished packing Cameron and i loaded our stuff in the boot of our Range Rover and we started our journey.
" i love you" cameron said while one hand on my thigh and the other on the stiring wheel.
" i love you too baby " i said then kissed the back on his hand.
It was getting dark and we where both really tried. " Cam can we stop some where and take a nap and maybe i could take over driving" i suggested because he had been driving for the past hour!
" ok let me just park their" he said the pionted at a parking space.
We he parked the car he slayed the blankets and pillows on the back seats.
" babe it's ready, lets cuddle!" He said with an extremely tried voice
" ok baby one minute" I replied while walking out of the front seat and opening rhe back door to where Cameron was all cuddled up in the blankets waiting for me too cuddle him. As i layed down beside him Cameron put his head on my chest and fell asleep while i was running my fingers through his soft hair.

Love you guys ❤️
Sorry i havent updated in soooo long 😓