Revison

Imagine:
You have been dating Cameron for just over a year now ...
On the phone: ( 7:00pm)
Cam: "hey baby girl , what you up too"
(Y/n): "nothing much,what about you?"
Cam: " just revising for my end of year maths test"
(Y/n): " my poor baby, I heard it was really hard! Do you need any help?"
Cam: "I guess some company wouldn't be that bad"
(Y/n): "I'll be there in around 10min , ok ??"
Cam: " ok, drive safe babe bye "
(Y/n): " bye love you "

(Y/n) POV:

I thought Cameron may be hungry so I dropped by to Cameron's favourite pizza shop and brought his favourite pizza !

When I arrived at cam's house I knocked on the door, I waited for about 5 minutes , there was no answer. I remembered that there was a spare key under the plant pot, so I grabbed it and opened the door.

When I walked in it was silent and I guessed that Gina and Sierra where not a home, which Cameron preferred because "apparently" they embarrass him in front of me which is quiet cute!
I walked up the stairs walking towards Cameron's room.
I knocked on the door politely...
"Come in!" Cam said

Cam's POV :

When I heard the door knock I thought it was my sister, so I wasn't that bothered.
" Come in!! " I said staying the same position. (aka the picture at the top)
When the door opened I saw (y/n) with pizza box in her hand.I was shocked , she did tell me she was coming but not with pizza!
" Hey baby" I said while standing up and kissing her lips
"Hey" she replied putting the pizza box on my desk
" I thought you might be hungry" she said while sitting on my bed as I sat back on my chair
" Yeah , I haven't eaten all day , thank you "
"No prob"she said smiling.

(Y/n) POV:

I sat on Cameron bed while talking to Cam ,I realised that I had forgotten to pick up drinks so I said " oh, I forgot to pick up the drink"while standing to go get something for us to drink fro the kitchen.
" It's ok I'll get some." cam said kindly
He went to the kitchen to a brought up two glasses of coke.

Cam's POV:
I went down stairs to get us coke and when I walked into my room to I saw (y/n) sitting on my chair looking at my revision. I laughed and she heard.
" I was just looking at your revision, have you been here all day ?? " she said impressively because I was the that person that NEVER revised for anything, but with (y/n)'s motivation I decided to revise this time ,she always wants me to do well and she is always willing to help out, even if she is busy, that's why i love her so much.
"Yeah all day ,crazy right !" I said laughing
" I'm so proud of you baby" she said pecking my lips
" I don't know about you but I'm starving and that pizza smell delicious! " I said laughing
" It's your favourite" (y/n) said laughing back
" Yayyy " I screamed like a 5year old while we both sat on my bed.

(Y/n) POV:

We finished of eating and Cameron had pizza all over his mouth.
" Babe , you have source all over your mouth!"i said laughing my head off.
" Don't laugh and help me out" he said trying to hold back the giggles
I went over to the end of the bed where he was sitting and wiped his mouth with a tissue.
" Better" I said kissing his lips
I started to clean the place up while Cam went back to revision. I went down stairs to put the glasses in the sink and pizza box in the bin .
I went up back to Cameron's room to see him sleeping , with his head resting on his text book.
He looked adorable, his mouth slightly open, his brown soft hair roughly brushed to the side. I walked over and tried lifting him to put him in bed he groaned " 5 five more minutes...."
I whispered in his ear " babe I'm going to put you in bed, come on" he lifted him self up and dropped on to the bed I tucked him in and pecked him on the lips. As I was about to leave to go home I heard Cameron say " baby girl dont leave me all alone, sleep with me tonight" he said Patting a space for me on his bed! I just couldn't say no, so I jumped in bed cuddling together.

Cam's POV:
When I felt (y/n)'s arm rap around me I smiled and said ...
" I love you"
she replied " I love you too Cam"
while rifting to sleep in each other's arms