Part 37

“That’s a good idea Arianne, darling,” smarmed Trelainne.

  “How far’s the city from here any way?” asked Biggs.

  “Oh,” said Arianne, “about ten minutes by tube.”

  “Tube,” exclaimed Biggs, “I thought this was supposed to be a fantasy story?”

  “It is, but even we have to get around somehow and this is a surreal universe, the real blending with the unreal,” explained Arianne.

  “I can see Mater and Pater while I am in the city,” said an excited Arianne,” and show them Arthur, if he is a little better of course.”

  “I’ll get Fawh,” volunteered With, “I know where he is.”

  “And we’ve got a good way out,” said Alf, “a rope from the window of a room downstairs.”

  “We can’t get the horse out that way,” said Lee.

  “Never mind, I’ll come out through the Main Hall, I’ll say I’m exercising him,” beamed With.

  So With went down the stairs to the servant’s quarters and the others headed for the escape route.

When With entered the stables he noticed that the black Pegasus was not there, “Fawh, are you ready, we’ve got the princesses.”

  “Oh good, well let me out then.”

  With walked Fawh across the courtyard through the passages and into the great hall, which had been tidied up.

  Ugbash entered, “What are you doing?”

  “I’m taking this horse for a walk, it hasn’t been exercised for days, have you got a problem with that?” asked With, hand on hip.

  “Don’t get a monk on then,” replied the cowed goblin.

  With opened the back door and went through followed by Fawh, “Very slick with,” said the horse, “where are the others?”

  They walked toward the copse and the others came to greet them. With introduced the princesses, “This is Trelainne the elven princess and this is Arianne. This is Fawh the fully armoured war horse.”

  “Come on then,” bawled Biggs, “let’s go to the station in Undercastleton.”

(This is the end of the free part. To read the rest you need to buy the book on the Kindle, or at least download the Kindle software onto your PC!!!)