Familar Faces

I was at the beauty salon and everything so far was going well. Jade decided to go to college and get her a degree so she wouldn't be working at the shop as much, so I decided to hire Raven Walters. She was about my age and she was beautiful. She could do hair so good. Besides that everyone in the family was doing great, me and August are so deep in love right now that I decided to move in with him.

Speaking of him he was coming to bring me lunch.

"Raven we put all our materials in the back in some lockers if you want." I said pointing towards the lockers.

"Okay thanks." She said with a smile.

Just in time August walked through the door with some Chinese food.

"Thanks babe." I said standing on my tippy toes giving him a kiss.

"No problem baby, so what y'all up to he asked?"

"Nothing just the usual. Oh yea I got some one for you to meet, RAVEN." I said calling her name.

"Yea Tina?" She asked walking out.

"I would like for you to meet my boyfriend August, August Raven."

It was a long quiet pause before they shook hands which was pretty weird. Even after that it was still quiet.

"Well Tina I got to go to work." He said giving me a hug and making it out the door.
*******

August P.O.V

I couldn't stop hitting my head on the stirring wheel repeatedly. I couldn't believe what just happened. How would I tell Tina about this? Why do problems have to come back to you when you don't want them to?

I decided that I was going to go to Tina's shop later to tell her everything before shit could get started. Truth is I love Tina so much and I really don't wanna hurt her, she did right by me like she was suppose to.

"Shit!..."
************
*5:00 p.m.*

I pulled up to the shop and I went in. It was still opened,but nobody was in the front. As I made my way to the back it was a surprise... Raven!

"Where's Tina?" I asked.

"She and the other ladies decided to take a short break. She's really a nice women August." She responded back.

"Yea I know."

"You know August I'm not going to tell her we used to be a thing. So you don't have to stress about it."

Shaking my head while my hands were on my head. I was very confused and my head was beginning to hurt. Not noticing Raven began walking closer to me removing my hands from my head.

"Look I know I did the most dumbest thing by cheating on you. I'm so sorry." She pleaded as I stood up.

"I'm sorry." She said one last time rubbing my arm.

Turning around I kissed her. And it wasn't just any kiss it was a seductive kiss. When I noticed what I did I stopped myself and began walking out.

"Yea let's just keep this between us."
******************************
Woowww!!!

Anyways hey guys what y'all think? Remember to vote and comment on what you think.💭

And also I'm almost dome with this book and I will be making a sequel to this so please stay in touch.

Have a blessed day💖❤!

-Davina Wilson💘