Thanks..Moma!"

Its been 5months and my mom has actually helped me through everything. I don't know if it was the baby that made her change or if she found out the way she been treating me. My dad has been helping out to, but says some things like he doesn't want me around.

I'm in the middle of moving into a condo across town where I could start my journey pursuing to be a therapist for couples. Even though my love life isn't on point I have lots of advice on what to do.

But before I could start my job I wanted to have my baby and want to take care of her for a few months. I knew I had to tell August what was going on because I knew it wouldn't be fair to him. So I told Tanya to do it for me.

*ring ring*

My phone rang and of course it was August I answered it and he didn't seem to happy.

"What the hell u talking about saying you pregnant?"

"Ohh you don't believe me but you believe that bitch that said she pregnant."

"Tina." He said in a soft voice.

"What August damn!"

"I believe you and I know we gonna have a healthy baby."

"Yupp is that all you have to say, I'm busy right now."

"I miss you."

"Well you didn't think of that when you got her pregnant."

"Tina it's not my baby."

"what you mean that's not your baby?"

"She just had the baby and it wasn't mines, I got a test."

"Ohh,but you must have had a possibility to fuck her to think that the baby is yours."

"Baby, Tina ?!"

"I'll see you tomorrow August."

*Beep*
************************