Hard work

I pulled in the driveway of the beauty salon and saw how the work was paying off. It would be done in a week or so and I was going to have a grand opening. Before I could start I had people that brung in applications and portfolios of there work. As I went in the shop it was halfway done. Admiring the shop I went into my future office. As applicants came in.

The first girl was skinny bright skin and kind of tall. She had an attitude, hella attitude to be exact. She was the type that didn't like having her on man,but getting no problem with taking other women's man. But I'm not the type to judge, so I decided to take a look at her work. She was great at it and had it in for her. So I decided to hire her.

A few seconds later a Spanish lady came in with a beautiful accident she seem a bit crazy,but cool. You could tell she had a temper on her. The same as the first she had good technique and she was hired.

About 5 tiring hours I was finished and satisfied with 5 UNIQUE women.
****************

I just got out the shower and got in bed. I couldn't stop thinking about August and what he said. I understood what he said, but I was kind of confused,like always. Memories flooded through my head... Of everything from the beginning. I really missed him.

Knocking me out of my daze someone was at the door. As I got up and opened the door. It was Charles.....

"Ughhh...what....are you doing here?"