what you gonna do?

I was at Tanya's house thinking of what I was going to do. I couldn't tell August shit he already has a new baby coming up and I don't have a job right now. I felt worse that I trusted August, but right now I needed to focus on my baby.

I couldn't stay here with Tanya that long I couldn't bare to see August barging in and trying to talk to me. He really hurt me and I knew I had to tell Tanya why I was here and everything that's going on.

"Tanya I'm pregnant."

"Oh my goshh Tina congratulations!"

I knew that she was really excited about what she just heard until she hears the bad news.

"Why you don't look excited Tina, you know your going to be a good mother."

"Its not that its just... August had another baby coming."

"Wait what, he got a girl pregnant, do he even no about you being pregnant?"

"Ughh...no..when I tried to tell him the girl told him she was pregnant with his baby. I just can't handle it Tanya I can't tell him not until I get myself together I can't be stressed and pregnant."

"I understand honey,but you have to tell him soon."

"But since your pregnant I think its time to talk to your parents."

"WHAT! and let them judge me. All they're going to do is judge me they never once was happy for what I have done."

"I know,but you need to do this your going to be more happy for doing so and it'll help you get back on your feet."

"Ughhh..." I sighed knowing that everything Tanya was telling me was true.

I haven't seen my parents in a year because of how they treated me. They never cared how I felt about anything. They thought I was going to end up like my sister who's on drugs because of her abusive boyfriend.

But if I was going to do things the right way I had to put my feelings to the side and talk to them.
I pulled up to there drive way and got out with butterflies n my stomach. I ranged the doorbell to a beautiful big house and was greeted by a women at the door.

"Hello mother."

"Hello Tina, what brings you to my home." She said letting me in.

"Well mother I'm just going to say it but umm...I'm pregnant.
*********************