*Smh*

I sat in my new shop finishing up a customers hair. Me and the ladies were actually getting close. Except for the one girl with the attitude. The girl with the accent was Rhonda and the one with the attitude was Kayla. But the other 3 ladies names were: Deja, Jade, and Dayday. Lol I swear they have me laughing all day. They would always tease me about August on the low and how were playing games.

Before I knew it August was making his way in my shop. See August knew what he was doing to me coming in here looking sexy. Anyways he came in with some drinks and came straight to me pushing his stuff all on me while giving me a hug. I laughed and tried to push away, but of course he had to much strength. Grabbing my ass and pulling me close he said "But you be begin for it we its in you."

As he removed himself my cheeks were bright red. As the ladies sniggled.

"I see you baby gotcha a nice papí." Rhonda said in her accent.

"Well they need to get there self a room nobody want to see that shit." Kayla said with hella attitude.

"I swear Kayla u always hating why can't u find yourself your own man?" Jade said more as a statement.

"Cuz-"

"Ladies just stop I just came to see Tina everything Gucci, shid I see why they call this men hell." August said jokingly.

All the ladies booed him and laughed at him. As me and him walked in my office.

"Aay Tina I'm sorry for-"

August was immediately stopped for a peck on his lips and some words from me.

"Look August thank you for being here for me and I appreciate everything you done for me."

"Well Tina if that's the case you should've kissed me more than that."

Saying that August grabbed my waist pulling me closer kissing me with hella tongue, grabbing my ass.

When August was leaving out; opening the door all the girls almost fell inside. Me and August almost died out laughing at there dumb asses. As he walked out he made sure to tell me to meet him at his new place and he was going to send me his address.
****************************************

Well guys its not going to be no more sad or bad things happening for awhile. (For nowww!)😝

*ohhh yeaaa....you can follow me if yhuu want..

Snapchat: @dvna4l

Instagram: @d.t00_t0xic

And remember guys comment for ideas and vote for support....have a bless day and remember you can come to me about anything!😘💕💯