Part 3

I layed on the couch with August next to me. I was scared and couldn't stop popping up every minute. I got up and got some ice to put on my face as it burned a little. I could feel August watching my every move.

All of a sudden I could hear the door slam and with no hesitation August pulled out his gun and headed to the door. Before I could stop him I seen three bullets go into Charles and blood everywhere. I never seen anything like that before and cried.

15 minutes later the police came and neither us were arrested,because it was our rights. When they left I ran to the bathroom looking at my bruised up face. I couldn't help but cry. August came in and held me as he held me in his arms.
************************
Grand opening*

Today was the day that my beauty shop is officially opened. I had a big smile, as me and my employees stood in front of the building ready to open it. Of course we had a little celebration with BBQ. I invited Tanya and August to join me and knowing him he would've brung a couple of his niggas.

I wore a crop top with some small shorts. And some hooped earrings, with my hair in a bun. I was happy when I saw august come in the shop.

"Hey Tina." August said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Wassup!" I said with a big smile on my face sitting on one of the fold up tables; happy as ever."

"I see you happy." He said placing his hands on top of my thighs.

"Well yea I finally got what I wanted....wellll you know at first I wanted to be a therapist,but I really found my talent and a therapist is just to much stress for me."

I knew I talked to much but I couldn't help it, and when I notice it I usually blush it off.
He couldn't do nothing but laugh at me and I stood there blushing.

"Yuhh no I'm proud of you right?."

I just looked down at my feet dangling down while smiling.

"Welllll yea." I said looking up smiling, slightly pushing his chest.

"Aaaay Tina come get these dumb ass niggas." Tanya yelled.

I hopped off the table and headed that way giving August room to slap my ass. I turned around grabbing his hand from behind walking out.
**********************

Before everybody left I gave my speech and a few others put there input in. Even though me and August weren't together he held me from behind the whole time.

Knowing he was mines already.
**************