'Woooow

Me and August left the party early I just felt like chillin. He sat down on on the couch while I got the popcorn ready. I was just about to get the popcorn out of the microwave when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door surprised to who it was.
*
"What are you doing here? Did u come and get your shit? Well if you did its upstairs."

"Babe its not what you think."

I looked directly in his eyes as tears fell from my eyes.

"How could you do this to me, you have a whole nother family. What did it not work out for you so you came back."

He looked down shaking his head without a response. August then came over to see what was going on.

"That's what I thought."

"I'll make it up to you I promise baby I'm not letting you go." Charles said as he walked out the door.

Soon as he closed the door I broke down on the floor all my feelings that I felt for years just poured out. August rapped his arms around me as I cried in his arms.

"Come on you need to go to bed."

I felt week my legs were shaking and I couldn't walk at all. Struggling up the stairs I made it to my bed.

"August can you stay with me tonight please."

August took off his shirt and got in the bed with me rapping his hands around me made me feel safe. I turned around looking at him with water and my eyes. I didn't understand at all how sweet a person could be to me.

"Thank you for everything."

August moved the hair from out of my face and passionately kissed me on my lips. Just like dat we were both kissing each other slowly. We both stopped and immediately looked at each other. Not saying a word I just nodded yes as we enjoyed eachother bodies.
***************************