Part 2

"Baby girl I told you I wanted this to work."

More he walked towards me the more I walked back.

"Charles wah...wah..wat are you talking about you got a whole nother family."

"I know I know that-....buh...but Tina we can make this work."

"How did you find out where I live anyways?"

"Does it matter really right now?"

"Yes! It does you can't just barge back into my life when u want to when you left me for another family...or the family u had all along."

"I just wanted to-"

"No Charles its not gonna work out and I don't want you! You had your chance. Go with your family and leave me the hell alone."

Everything got quiet and suddenly my phone started ringing on the table next to Charles. Before I could pick it up he got it. And answered it.

"Wassup bruh why yuh callin my girl phone? This me Charles nigga don't call her again or ima put a cap in yo ass!"

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

He then threw my phone to the floor. And slapped me to the ground. And repeated hitting me in my face.

"Somebody help me please."
*************
August P.O.V

I called Tina to check up on her and congratulate her on her new business. But some bitch ass nigga answered the phone I'm guessing is her stupid ass ex since he said it was Charles. I knew something couldn't be right ,the hurt she encountered when they were together wouldn't make since for them to get back with each other.

So I called my nigga that knew how to pull up addresses. And I was on my way to Tina house.

When I got there I could here lots of noise and cries. I kicked the door down seeing Tina on the floor with a bruised up face. I grabbed her and put her on the couch. And held her as she cried on my shoulder. While I was thinking of a plan to kill this nigga.
******************

*hella savage😈😍😛
*y'all should vote&comment 😜
*thanks for reading guys
-Davina Wilson 😘