Freaks!

I don't no what me and August is at this point. He says that were going to raise the baby together so I guess were together,but he didn't make it clear. I'm already scared and I really do need him.

August was laying next to me in bed sleep. I just admired August features he was so damn fine. I guess he felt me staring at me cause he looked at me smile causing his dimple to pop out.

"You see something u like."
He said smiling.

All I could do was smile at his comment it was weird what I was feeling and it was weird,but special and I liked it.

I jumped on top of August lap in looked in his eyes. Feeling his face I kissed him once on his lips then on his neck till I reached his chest.

"Baby?"

"Stop August ima make u feel good."

"No Tina I got something to tell you."

I sat up on August lap ready to listen to what he had to say. He looked so serious.

"Come on boo what is it?"

Before he could say anything his phone made a loud vibration noise. He picked it up looked at it and put it back down. His face looked like something was wrong but he snapped out of it when he noticed that I was still there.

"August what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby I gotta go tho...I got some business to handle."

"Wait what about what u had to tell me?"

"Ughhh... I forgot."

I looked down as thoughts filled my head. What if I'm not pleasing him? Is it that I'm not making him happy? Was this why Charles left me for some other family?

I got off August lap and went to the bathroom to start the shower. Tears streamed down my face as I let the hot water massage my body. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice August coming into the walk in shower, until I felt his arms wrapped around me. I turned around a little startled. Before I could say anything August picked me up and my legs reluctantly wrapped around his waist.

"Yess August....baby!!!"
******************************