'secret lives

We unhooked our lips and immediately looked at each other. At this point we both knew I wanted him and he wanted me n my bed. Not giving two fucks in the world I grabbed his hand and took him to the car speeding home.

I was at home in August lap kissing him passionately....thoughts went through my head about Charles. Why did he leave me? Is something wrong with me? Was I good enough for him? I was so deep in thought that small tears fell from my eyes.

"You don't have to do this?"

I looked up at him and I felt the wetness on my cheeks.
"No I want u August." I pleaded, I thought this was going to make me get over him for good and I deeply needed this.

"If you doing this going to make you think all your worries going to be okay,then your wrong. You need to find out what this nigga is doing cause I know got damn well he not gone leave yo sexy ass."

My cheeks quickly turned bright red. He was starting to have this affect on me,but he was right if I wanted to live freely I needed to find out what was really going on. I nodded my head while I continued listening to him talk.

"Shit I bet he gone wanna come back after what he gone see in the press."

"Wait what?"

"Did you forget who I am,that kiss going to be all over the media and the type of coward ass nigga he is he's going to come back just give him two days."

"But I don't have two days the party is tomorrow night and I need him to be here with me."

" I'll go." August said kissing my forehead.

I couldn't thank August enough and I already felt bad that he had to talk about this bull. I didn't want Charles tho I just wanted to know what was really going on with him and why he left.

Just like that I remember what Charles always talked about and this special suitcase he had that he would never let me touch. I ran up stairs leaving August with a confused look on his face.

"AUGUSSSSTTTTT!!"

"What?"

"Look what I just found."

I pointed down to some pictures that seemed to be him some women and two kids in front of a house that seem to all be his. I was so shocked and I had all types of emotions n my heart.
I hurried and grabbed my phone to call him and of course it went to voice mail I left a rude voice mail and I meant every word.

I looked at August who was next to me and he had a look of anger in his eyes. I had mixed emotions
but i kept my head high even tho i felt anger run through my veins and hurt going through my hurt.