Irresistible..

Trying this one more time -__-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Char,

"OK ok!! it's not a damn game! Im sorry ok?" I said in hope that he's gonna get his ass back on top of me.

Prod smirks some and hunches his shoulders. "Ok" 

"Ok?"

"Yeah"

"Are you going to continue?"

"Nah"

I sat up and frowned, "Please! This isn't fair."

"I was just going by what you said. It's a game so.. I played it."

"But..I don't like this game!"

"It is what it is" Prod smiled feeling successful, then getting ready to leave the room.

"Prod, don't act like you didn't get turned on by that too. Isn't this what you wanted earlier?"

"I do want it. I want it really bad but I also wanna mess with you."

"Lets not do that this time, I beg of you." 

He now leaned on the door frame trying to determine if he's gonna give in or not. I knew he was gonna make this challenging for me just because he wants me to be in control. 

I stood to my feet and walked up closely to him like I was way earlier. He watched every move I made that made contact with his body.

"You gotta make me want it." Prod whispers.

There's something about his whisper. Every time he whispers into my ear it send chills done my spine.. it makes my body tingle. 

"You already want it."

"Prove it." He stared down in my eyes, sending even more tingles. 

"There's lust in your eyes"

"..Prove that"

"How do I do that?"

"I don't know. But either prove I want it, or take your ass to bed"

I gripped his hands pulling him to walk with me over to the bed, I just know this was all planned so I'd be in charge. In charge or not, he's gonna give it to me. I'll make sure of that!

I gave him a gentle push to the chest causing him to fall backwards. There's no way he can deny he wants this! But I'll play along.

As soon as I raised my other leg to get on top of him, he let out a small groan that I heard rather he wanted me to or not.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"I heard that"

"Heard what?"

I smirk and sit right below his belt, rolling my hips back and forth. "Hmmm.. You feel pretty hard to me"

He remained silent, knowing that if he opened his mouth it would be a grunt of some sort. I wanted him to so bad.... just to prove him wrong.

"Or maybe it's because I have on all these clothes." I get up on my knees and unbutton my shorts as he watched trying to act like his member was soft. 

Using my left arm for support, I leaned over him to get the shorts from around my ankles. His eyes scanned my still covered breast then his eyes met mine. 

I winked and threw the shorts to the floor, sitting back below his belt. "Mmm that's better."

"shit"