A Little Further? Maybe

:/ sorry for the long wait!!! School is already killing me -_-. *sighs* Ill try updating again either Saturday or Sunday!

Roc,

As I threw the weed in the toilet, Prod walked in with more and tossed it to me. 

"Hurry and flush that shit!" He yells as the door bell rang.

I quietly flushed it then Prod closed the door. Im guessing he wants me to hide in here so I got in the shower and just stood there hoping to stay unscene.

Prod is pretty good with covering stuff up so this should go pretty well...

I was so fucking curious as to what was going on down there, what he was saying, if they're searching the fucking house! If they are and they see me, me and Prod are going to jail.. No doubt. Simply because he's hiding me, he'll go too.

About 10 minutes later, I hear foot steps coming and I just freeze. Nine times outta ten..... That's not Prod. It's a police. They probably kept him down stairs. 

The bathroom door opened quickly, following the flicking on of the lights. Shit! Am I about to go to jail?

Drawers flew open fast, then slammed shut... after that all I heard were men talking. 

"Find any thing?"

"No. Not in these rooms. Any signs of the guy?"

"No"

"And the other rooms?"

"Not done yet" 

The door closed and I sighed in relief. What kinda police are they? If you're searching a home you look everywhere, including the shower! Especially if you're looking for a person! Who would've ever thought I'd get away from the police by hiding in a shower?  

Well at least I thought I was safe until my phone decided to start ringing! Fuck this phone! My phone stays on vibrate and suddenly it wants to ring! 

I quickly got it out my pocket and saw Jada's half closed picture there along with her name. Damn how I love this picture! 

I also realized the multiple text she has been sending me, which means she's worried right now but it's not safe to talk on the phone.

Declining the call, I go to IMessage to text her, cause when I decline her calls she gets mad as hell and starts assuming shit. 

"Baby listen. I declined because Im hiding form the police right now.. I'll call you once it's clear ok?" 

I waited a few minutes for her to read and reply, but it barley took a second. "Why are you hiding from the police?"

"You know how I sell weed right?" 

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Prods house. I'll be iight just don't come here and I'll continue to be iight"

"Are you going to jail?"

"Naw, don't think so"

"Well I was gonna ask you when are you coming home"

"Why?"

"Because......"

"Do you have something special waiting for me?"

"Maybe"

"I'll be there as soon as I can"

"Is Prod iight?"