'Caught'

:// Believe it or not, I had writers block. I haven't had writers block since a couple of books ago... Therefore my bad if this chap is a lil boring to you  :| 

Prod,

I rubbed Chars thigh nice and slow, while still kissing her lips. I don't wanna move too fast with her. Honestly, I think it's too soon for us to fuck, otherwise it would look like I was just ready to jump in her pants. 

"Do you wanna... Go all the way?" I pull away to ask.

Char bit her lip for a spit second then her eyes met mine, following a hunch from her shoulders.

"What does that mean?" 

"It means.. I don't know"

"Are you scared?"

"No. Never but you know we've only been dating for.... Not that long"

"I know" I placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "We don't have to go all the way but can we go half way?"

"What's have way?"

".....I wanna see you" 

Char looks from my eyes and to the chain that laid around my neck, that she was now fumbling with. 

"How long have you had this on?"

"You ain't reply to me yet"

"Um.." She swallowed the saliva in her mouth.

It was so obvious I had her nervous so I just stopped with the questions.

"If you don't wanna, just say so. I'll give us sometime to actually be a couple before going to that step"

"Ok" Char whispers, still not looking at me. 

"Do you wanna see me?"

That sure brought her eyes up to me. "I mean if you wanna show me then.. Ya know"

"You do. Just go a head and say yes" 

Char giggles as I climb off her. I grab my shorts and boxers and push them down enough to just reveal my V line. "Wait, so what I get in return?"

"...You can always see my stomach" 

"Bruh.."

Char giggles as I push them down a little further, then stop. "iight. That was it... A little peek"

"What? That's nor fair!"

"Yeah it is"

"No it's not"

"Ok. Fuck all of that. Stand up baby" I grab her hand "Lets just kiss each other till we can't breathe"

We back up to the couch and she falls on me. "We're both freaks... Right?" Char asked

"Hell yeah. You don't even know the things I have the ability to do"

She leans do and ours lips touched for the 356327th time today.

"I have a habit of grabbing ass when I kiss so" I reach down and gently grab Chars ass. "I might grab your ass every time we kiss"

Char giggles then looks at my lips. "We aren't done are we?"

"Naw"

"Ok... Well.. Wait, So your ribs don't hurt? Cause Im laying on you..."

"You good. You never said I couldn't touch you... Like that"

Char smiles. "And?"

I Smirked at her and sled my hands to her inner thighs. "These shorts aren't covering much..... Just saying. And they sure the hell won't keep me out"

Deep Down Inside Of Me ~Prodigy Story~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara