The Girl That Tried To Kill Me

Anonymous,

"Tavia! What am I suppose to tell him?" I pant back and forth in front of her while she did something on her phone. Probably ignoring me. 

"Tell him what happened. Duh"

"It's not that easy! He wakes up and Im just like oh hey Im Char and I hit you with my car.." 

"Well that IS what happened!"

"But Tavia!" I stop in front of her and cross my arms. "Have you seen that man? He looks like he'd beat the fuck outta me!"

"He has a broken rib and wrist, he wont be... Beating the fuck outta you. Char... Calm down"

"I hit a man... And now he's in the hospital"

"He'll understand"

I turn around and look at the guy laying there, still sleep. They gave him medicine for pain that kinda knocked him back out. 

Well.... Im Char, Short for Charmiane! I hit.... Hm I think his name is Prod? Anyway it was an accident! I feel really bad about it and it's killing me that he's not awake yet. Tavia here is my best friend, who just so happened to be in the car with me when I hit this guy. It really wasn't my fault! Who tries to cross the road where there is no light? He's wearing black so he blended in more with the night... And I just didn't see him until it was too late! 

Tavia and I hear a small groan from the guy and trust me, I ran closer to him as fast as I could! 

"Hello?" I say softly

His eyes open a inch then he blinks, opening them wider. Tavia came and stood by his other side.

"Hey!" I slight smile.

Tavia shakes her head at me then looks down at the guy. 

His eyes meet mine then they go to Tavia. "What the fuck" He whispers

"Look I can explain"

He blinks some more, probably hoping for a dream, but Im sorry. This is reality! 

"Where am I?" He looks back to me.

"The hospital" I answer.

"And why the hell am I here? Why does my body hurt?"

"Look um --"

"Who are you two? How'd I get here??"

"I'll explain. Can I sit?" 

He moves his leg and lets me sit on the bed. 

"Alright. Well You were walking... Across the street like a hour ago. There wasn't a traffic light near and I didn't see you. I kinda uh, hit you? Im so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"I remember that" He says calmly 

"Im sorry"

"As long as you pay this bill"

I frown. "Im Char"

"Char.... The woman that tried to kill me. Who are you?" He looks to Tavia.

"Im Tavia. Char's friend"

"And I wasn't trying to kill you!" I inform him.

"Chill. I was just playing. So Im guessing my wrist is broken?" He looks at it.

"Yes. Oh my God Im sorry!"

"Char! He said ok!" Tavia yells.

Prod chuckles. 

"It's not ok! He has a broke wrist and rib!"

"I have a broken rib? I can't feel it" He says

"Well its not actually broken like snapped. They gave you medicine"