This Is What I Do

Here it is! 🙈😋

~Chapter 1~

~Deep Down Inside of Me~

Prodigy,

"Uhh shit! Bounce harder!" I yell out to my hoe of the hour, while letting my arms rest over my head. 

This particular one, that will remain nameless.. Its not important, is one of my best. I swear she's a pro. She has become my favorite just cause of how skillful she is; when she comes over, She's always on top. She knows her place.

I grip her waist tight as I feel my climax drawing near. Best part of it all.  She stops and swirls with a sexy smirk on her face. 

My grip tightens and I mumble, "Fuck" Softly.

Another reason she's my favorite is because she's on birth control. I hate condoms so that's a big thing for me. 

Wearing a condom is like getting fully dressed then getting in a pool trying to enjoy the water on a hot sunny day during the summer... Well to me. 

"Ok...." I inhale and exhale trying to catch my breath. "Get out"

"So you're just kicking me out like that?" she stands to her feet looking around for her clothes.

"You know the routine" I sit up and look at her.

She slips on her clothes and stares at me. "Can I have a kiss this time?" 

"For what?"

"Cause..."

"Cause isn't a good answer" 

She makes her way over to me and leans my way. "Cause, Im your favorite"

I gave her a blank look. "So?"

"Ugh!"

"Yeah. You can leave now. I'll call you when I need you"

"Alright"

"see ya"

"Bye"

"Hey Emily!"

"What?" She stops, turning back around to see what I needed.

well now that you know her name......"You're still on birth control...right?" I ask in hope. I don't like kids remember? And I definitely don't need one of my own. 

"Of course" She nods.

"Aiight"

"Kinda late to ask" 

I hunch my shoulders at her. "Bye Emily"

"Bye"

I watch her ass go left, right, left, right as she walked out my room and gently close the door behind her.

Shaking all the thoughts out my mind cause I've already had her,  I walk to my bathroom to shower. Gotta get clean.

While Letting the warm water hit and roll down my skin, I began to think about the girl I'd have for tomorrow. Which would I like to have? There's only three I have on a regular because I don't want much damage done to me... You know what I mean. Actually,  I think I'll rest tomorrow.... For the rest of the night? I'll just smoke some, and chill. I must admit Emily does wear me out. 

After my shower I put on some fresh clothes to wear around the house. Don't get me wrong.. Just cause I like sex.... And to smoke doesn't mean I like to smell like sex and smoke/weed. Im actually pretty clean.