The Secrets Are Revealed

Char, 

I plopped down on the couch not caring that my dress had inched its way up,it's only me here.

I better call Prod before he falls a sleep, cause Im dying to know what he has to tell me. 

This time I grabbed the home phone and dialed his number, hoping he'd reply. Yeah, his number is actually memorized.

"Huh!" he answers

"...Hello?"

"Whos this?"

"Char?"

"Oh.. Shit. Hold up"

"Are you.... Busy?"

"Naw. Just sleep"

"Well I'll call you tomorrow"

"Naw. Lets talk"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Wassup?"

"I was just wondering what you were gonna tell me"

"Yeah but first tell me why you left like that"

"Because I wanted to"

"Are you up set that I.... Still fuck other women?"

"No"

"Char"

"Ok!! It upsets me!"

"But why?"

"Because you're not suppose to do that"

"Want me to tell you what I think?" 

"Go a head"

"You're jealous as a mutha fuka"

"But Im not though"

"Yeah you are. What I was gonna tell you was that Im feeling you but you still don't want to admit that you feeling me. You told me you wanted me to try this shit but people like you, well the way you're acting, is one of the reasons I don't even try. Tavia already told me"

"Fuck Tavia. What did she say?"

"That you feeling me"

"..Ok"

"What does that mean"

"It's a little true"

"A little?"

"...Yes. I just find it weird that we met by you walking out in front of my car. What would we tell our kids?"

"Our kids?" Prod laughs "Kids.. You must REALLY like me if you brought up kids. But uh, I hate kids"

"Why?"

"They're annoying as fuck"

"I love kids!"

"Hell no. anyway, back to our subject. Emily... Emily is just one of my sidelines, you know that. She is my favorite, my favorite sideline.. I ain't lie about that but she's not my favorite girl"

"Does she know she's just a sideline?"

"I've told her...But other than that I tell her everything She wanna hear to make her feel good"

"What about when you said you'd kick me out so you could fuck her?"

"I wouldn't just kick you out like that."

"Ok"

"Soooo why didn't you tell me you were feeling me"

"Because at first I was like no, don't like me, like someone else. How would I look coming back to you and saying I like you. You can like me back now"