Just As Everything Was Going Good....

Char, 

"SO LAST NIGHT. LUKE WAS ALL LIKE TAVIA I LOVE YOU BUT HE SOUNDED SO SLEEPY. IT WAS THE SEXIE--.... Char?" Tavia had begun to tell me this story but stopped when she noticed I looked uninterested.

"Huh?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah.. A little"

"Char.." Tavia flips my hair out of my face. "You look..."

"Terrible.. I know" I finished her sentence and flipped my hair back into my face. "I still couldn't sleep"

"Why not?"

"I don't know"

"Prod?"

"No. I wasn't thinking anything about him last night" 

"Then what?"

"I don't know"

"It was him"

"Duh it was him! Im still upset about this"

Tavia sighs and leans against the wall with her shoulder. "You can't tell me that you didn't see this coming from the beginning. I understand that you're all nice, and  want to help him out but come on... He was a player"

"But I have grown to actually like this player. And he wasn't a player to be exact. He told the girls how he was and they kept coming so he did what he did. It's not like he had 50 different girls every month. He only had 3 that he did it with"

"Do you believe that?"

"..Some what"

"You've given him too much trust at once. If you really want this to work, you have to talk it out and give him your trust little by little. He even told you he didn't know how to love"

"Yeah, but still" 

"I don't like when you're all upset and... looking like this. Ew.. go fix that" Tavia laughs "Puh lease!"

"Do I look that bad?"

"Not really, you know how I am." She hunches her shoulder. "There's Luke!" 

"How is your relationship so far?"

"It's good actually." She smiles as Luke grabbed her waist. 

"What's good?" He kisses her cheek.

"Us"

"Of course, Hey Cha-- Are you ok?"

"No"

"What's wrong with you?"

I flip my hair out my face and look at him..

"You got.. a little black stuff under your eye" Luke says, licking his finger.

"Ew, hell no" I chuckle, stepping back. 

Tavia elbows him in the stomach lightly, causing him to step back as well. "Baby leave her alone!" 

"Im not doing anything, you always coming at me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you're never on my side"

"While you two have your little 'Fight' Im gonna go look in the mirror to see how bad I look."

"I could've fixed that if you let me" Luke licks his finger once more and laughs.

Rolling my eyes, I walk off and head to the bathroom. 

Right now it's the end of the day and I have to talk to Prod about this hole situation since I didn't wanna talk about it last night.