You Won't Win This!

Prod,

"Are you ready?" I ask looking at Char. The hole ride here was pretty quiet...And awkward.

"Yeah"

I open my door and get out, standing there waiting for Char to also step out. "This isn't a date so what you waiting for? Im not opening the door for you"

"Im adjusting my dress. Damn" 

"Get out and adjust the thing"

"No"

"Why all of sudden you have a attitude"

"Im sorry. I wasn't aware that telling you Im fixing my dress was having a attitude" Char rolls her eyes. 

"I haven't fucked you yet, why is it messed up?" 

"We're not having sex tonight" She says in a serious tone.

"Ok... Char" A smirk appears on my face and I end that conversation right then and there. No need to argue when I know Im right.

Eventually we get inside and I grab her hand so another nigga couldn't grab her while we were walking through the crowd.  

"Im a dirty dancer.... Lets dance" i sugguest 

"How dirty?" Char smiles while crossing her arms

"You really wanna know?"

"That's why I asked"

"Im really not liking your attitude"

She smiles once more. "And what are your plans to fix this situation?"

"I'll show you..." With that, I grabbed her closer to me, Closer than she has ever been to me then began to slowly slide my hands down to her waist. "Nu uh, No. Actually, I need your ass too me"

I don't know why it was so easy to get her to turn around, but she did... And with no attitude.

Chars ass made a connection with the lump in my pants, It wasn't hard yet, but just wait. 

"You're really gonna let me do this shit? With out pushing me away?" I ask, highly serious.

"Mhm" she nods

"Once Im turned on and going, I can't be turned off nor controlled".Ya know, Gotta warn her first. 

"No need for that... Right?"

"Guess what?" I ask, whispering right in her ear

"What?"  

"Tavia told me..." Slowly, I ran my hands up and down her thighs. " All your.... Turn ons"

"Oh shit!" She tries pulling away, But she promised she wouldn't.

"Don't worry. I wont tease you too bad"

Now all of a sudden she's in her right mind and wants to get away. Well Im not gonna let that happen. 

"It's really not good for you to grind with a broken rib ya know?" She tries getting away from me again.

"But it was fine a couple of seconds ago" 

"Well it's not anymore!"

"You like to be rubbed on the thighs... huh?"

"Not at all. It's a huge turn off. Im gonna go get a drink"

I chuckle and release her. Char pulls her dress down and back into place before she begins to walk off. That's ok, because the night isn't over yet. Matter of fact, it has just begun.