Jealousy?

Prod,

Everything's so perfect, just right! Char isn't stopping me, she isn't even moving! 

"Are you ok?" I ask. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable cause then she won't cooperate with me. 

Char slowly nods her head yes while the remainder of her body stayed still. 

By you telling me you're ok, and you're not telling me stop, basically you're telling me to kept going so that's what Im doing. Why not? Lets see how far Char lets me go. 

Remeber the hand that was on her bare thigh? I took that hand all the way up to the bottom of her dress and stuck finger, after finger under it near her hip. 

Char comtinued looking at me then looking away every once and a while.

"So do you have on any.... Panties?"

"Yes"

"Thong?" I smirk, moving my fingers upward some more. 

"Maybe"

"Oh you wanna place THAT game. Are you telling me to find out on my own?"

"Um..."

"Don't get shy"

"Yes"

"Come on.... Talk back and interact like you wanna do this. Sit on my waist" I lay flat on my back, wanting her legs open and on me. 'Fuck yes!' I say in my mind as she lifts one leg over me. "Talk back dirty to me"

She Gives me a wink and runs her hand through her hair.

"Fuck!"

Char smiles. "When are you gonna undress me?"

"Hell.... Right mutha fucking now!" My hands went under her dress an I filled it up high, revealing her.... Everything. "Pantie-less. Damn!!!"

Char spreads her legs with a huge smirk. "Be right back. I gotta use the bathroom..."

"No no no no! Stop lying"

"Who's playing? Im fucking serious" She climbs off of me and pulled her dress back down in place

"So you really wanna play this game with me?"

"Sorry. I didn't really mean to lead you on like this....."

"But Char you just Exposes your body to me and I was liking it... And then you...." I sigh. 

"I like messing with you"

"Im not allowing that. Come here" 

"I gotta get home"

"I said come here, and I meant that.... Come here"

"And who are you?"

"Just because my rib is hurt doesn't mean I can't come get you or chase you down."

"That would be rape"

"Im not trying to rape you.... Not even forcing you. Once you're seduced there will be no raping" 

"....Like I said. I gotta get home"

"But I drove you and I can't drive anymore... Guess who has to spend the night?"

"Not me! Thanks to Tavia!"

"Guess who doesn't have her phone?"

".....Who?" 

"Charimaine doesn't"

"Give it to me"

"I didn't say I had it. It's in the car"