Deep Down Inside Of Me ~Intro~

I walk down the sidewalk of my neighborhood, passing by some cigars and beer bottles laying on the concrete. I tend to walk this street daily to get to my distention a couple of streets down, where my homie, Roc, does his drug dealing. He's good at it; Not once has he been caught.

"Aye, Lemme get some of that" I ask as I walk up behind him.

He spins around and looks to me. "Prod! Wassup"

"You know...Same old, same old."

"iight. How much you talking about getting?" He reaches into his pocket, checking to make sure no one was watching.

“Same amount as always”

We make the quick exchange of money for weed, before anyone came close to seeing us.

"ight thanks man" I thank him.

Slipping the weed into my pocket and innocently walking back down the street, this blue ball with white swirls rolls in front of me causing me to stop walking.

I look to my right and saw a little kid standing there with a frightened look. Never have I liked kids..

Being nice this time, I kick it in the kid’s direction and continue my walk back to my home.

Well....They call me Prod, short for Prodigy.... The 'Bad' guy, as some say.

Deep down inside of me I believe Im a bit thuggish and I don't need any one else in this world. I can supply for myself, take care of myself, and even chill with myself if I want. I grew up with no real friends, by choice, and I don't need them now.

This blunt Im about to roll up and maybe a few hoes, are the only things I need....and want.

But could there be more feelings than that........ Deep down inside of me?

Not sure when this book is actually coming, but please tell me what you think of the intro?Thanks!

I wanted Prod to be the bad guy, cause he's always the nice one in stories I read....and write, well he's not actually bad but... He isn't good either