The rest of the feast passed by without a hitch, after Dumbledore's speech the students tucked in and started their own conversations, catching up from gossip over the summer break.

"What was this trouble then Remus?" Alia asked once the students had all gone to bed and the lights had been turned out in the castle. Remus and Alia headed back to their room's their wand's lighting the way as they walked. 

"The Dementors somehow got on the train, looking for him." Remus told her gravely. 

"What?! On the train?" Alia gasped. 

"Yes. I managed to get in a compartment with Harry, Hermione, Ron and Elenie and it was a good job I did because I think they sensed him in her. But Harry was affected the most, the poor boy passed out. But i'm not surprised, the Dementor got very close to him. To them all." Remus shivered, obviously remembering the moment. 

"We need to be more careful than we thought, with Dementors sniffing around Elenie could find out easily." Alia sighed. 

"It's going to be fine Alia, you're here to keep an eye on them now." Remus reassured her. 

"I hope so. Night Remus." Alia waved a little as she opened the door to her room. 

"Night Alia." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birds were tweeting outside of the window when Alia woke up the next morning. It seemed such a lovely day and Alia couldn't help but have a smile on her face. Today was the first day of classes and she and Remus were teaching the third year Gryffindor and Slytherin class first today, which meant Harry and Elenie's class. 

"Morning Alia." Remus said as Alia walked into the classroom after returning from breakfast.

"Morning Remus, i'm looking forward to this." Alia smiled as she walked into the classroom, flicking the blinds up with her wand as she walked down the aisle between the tables towards the front of the room. 

"Someone's happy today." Remus chuckled as Alia wrote 'Professor Lupin x2' on the blackboard with her wand.

"It's a lovely day Remus and i'm trying to stay calm and happy. We're going to have a great day today." Alia beamed at him. 

"Let's hope so." He shook his head a little with laughter and quickly looked up when the door opened and student's filed in for their lesson. Last but not least Harry, Elenie, Hermione and Ron made their way in to the room, Elenie choosing to sit by Hermione and Harry choosing to sit by Ron.

"Ok, good morning class, as most of you know already I'm Professor Lupin, and my co-teacher shall we call her, is also called Professor Lupin." Remus smiled to the class, a hint of laughter on his face. 

A hand shot up and Remus immediately responded, smiling at the blonde haired boy.

"Ah yes, Mr...Malfoy." Oh great a Malfoy, Alia rolled her eye's. 

"Are you two married, because I'm pretty sure Professors aren't meant to be married?" Malfoy asked, sticking his nose in the air. 

"No we're not Mr Malfoy, Professor Lupin is my sister." Remus smiled.

"Well you don't really look like each other." Malfoy tried to pipe up again. 

"Okayyy shall we get started?" Alia spoke up, immediately ignoring Malfoy's question which seemed to amuse Harry, Elenie, Ron and Hermione. 

"Okay class, so today we'll be dealing with a Boggart. Can anyone tell me what a Boggart is?" Alia asked the class. The majority of the class looked around confusedly at their friend's. They obviously didn't have a clue what a Boggart was. Everyone except for Hermione, who's hand shot up in the air. "Yes Miss Granger?" Alia asked, smiling.