"Well now you're up we should get Zayn up and then we can go shopping!" Harry told Niall.

"I'm up!" Niall explained as he stood from his bed, still in his boxers.

"You might want to put some clothes on!" I told Niall as a blush crept across my face

"Oh yeah that." Niall blushed covering his impressive bulge.

Harry, Louis and I then left Niall's room to leave him to get dressed. We headed down the hall towards Zayn's room, once outside we could hear a slight snoring. Obviously he was still asleep.

"So who's waking Zayn up?" Louis asked

"Not it!" I shouted

"Not it!" Louis echoed

"Oh really!" Harry groaned

Zayn had already warned us he wasn't really a morning person. So Harry knew waking him would be a problem. He opened the door and stepped inside, cautiously he walked closer to a sleeping Zayn.

"Zayn. Dude wake up," Harry said in a whisper, but no answer "Zayn." Harry spoke a bit louder, still nothing.

Harry turned back to Louis and me with a confused look on his face. I gave him a reassuring look to tell him to try harder. He turned back around and moved closer to the bed. Placing his hands on the very unconscious Zayn he began to move him, calling out his name.

Eventually, after about 5 minutes of trying Zayn's eye pepped open. He didn't look to happy with being woken up.

"Dude before you say anything, we need to go food shopping." Harry spoke quickly then ran back to the door where Louis and I were standing.

"Argghhhh." Zayn groaned and pulled the duvet back over his head.

"I don't think so." Niall appeared from nowhere and ran into Zayn's room

He literally dove onto the bed and started wriggling around on top of Zayn, stopping him from going back to sleep. I watched in awe at Niall's little body wriggling around on top of the duvet, Zayn squirming underneath.

"Alright I'm up, I'm up." Zayn shouted and sat up straight causing Niall to fall off the bed and onto the ground.

I giggled alongside Harry and Louis as Niall wore a pout across his lips. Zayn had gotten out of his pit and made his way into the bathroom across the hall.

"Don't be long!" I called out to Zayn as I made my way into the living room.

I heard a groan come from behind the bathroom door and chuckled lightly to myself. The boys were hot on my trail and for some reason I couldn't get the image of Niall and Zayn in boxers out of my head.

Zayn of course had more muscle definition thanks to his weekly trips to the Gym but Niall had something about his body that just had me imagining what I could do to him. The dirty things I could do with him.

"Earth to Liam, hello." Louis called snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry what?"

"Can I have the remote?" Louis asked

"Oh yeah sure man." I threw the remote at him

We sat around for at least half an hour waiting for Zayn. It wasn't until Niall had dragged him from his room half dressed that he got the hint that we needed to go and get food.

"Niall man, what are you doing?" Zayn half laughed

"Food, Niall needs food!" was his answer.

We all bundled into Louis car. It was a Range Rover so of course it was spacious and fit us all inside. It only took about 10 minutes to drive to the nearest supermarket and find a parking spot. Louis parked up and Harry jumped out to grab a shopping trolley.

Being the youngest of us all it was quiet amusing to watch him scoot around the supermarket using the trolley as some kind of transport, leaning over it and pushing himself along. Louis of course had jumped inside the shopping cart leaving Zayn, Niall and I to walk behind them.

"Lou, Hazza wait up we need to put the shopping in the cart." I called out to them.

Harry slammed his feet on the ground and pulled the shopping cart to a halt, a little too quickly for Louis' liking as he then went flying out and onto the floor in front of them. Harry's laugh echoed into the isle, Niall fell to the ground clutching his stomach and Zayn continued walking with an amused smirk across his face.

"Ok seriously guys we need to get some food in." I told them

I think we must have spent about 3 hours in the supermarket. We had to find food that everyone liked and had to get the right quantities for us all too. Once everything was packed up and paid for we carried the many bags to the car, loaded it up and set off back home.

--

It took us less time to pack all the shopping away then it did to actually buy it, but that was now all done and I was laying up in my room watching a DVD. It was one of Zayn's films as he was the only one who had actually unpacked all of his stuff. I was surprised by his choice of films really but I wasn't going to complain as I enjoyed most films.

"Mind if I join ya?" Zayn asked politely as he entered the doorway of my room

"Not at all." I replied patting the spot on the bed next to me.

I took in his features as he made his way over to my bed and took a seat. His dark hair and light brown eyes drew me in. He had beautiful features, not very manly but very pretty. I held my gaze on him for a little too long. Zayn caught me staring but gave a kind smile in response.

We sat together watching the film for a bit, just comfortably leaning against one another as the scenes played out.

It wasn't until nearer then end of the film that I noticed Zayn's hand placed rather comfortably on my knee, his index finger moving in a circular motion against my jeans. My eyes fixed on the movement as I half watched the film, half watched his fingers.

I didn't know how to feel about this. Of course I already knew I was curious about guys and I found guys attractive. But I had never been with a guy before. This was all foreign to me. Zayn on the other hand seemed quite comfortable.

I decided to take a little risk and attempted to gain his attention. To see his reaction of my knowing what he was doing. I turned to look at him, my eyes fixed onto his as he turned and caught my gaze. His eyes lit up and a smile crossed his lips. He was not fazed at all by my noticing of him touching me. 

Could we maybe get 10 comments on this chapter. I'd love to know what you guys think of the story so far :). Feel free to Fan or Vote too