chapter 14

Nandini''s POV

What the heck is he saying..??? I mean why would his mom snatch his friend from him??? There is definitely something fishy...!!! I know miss universe and I'm damn sure that she can't do some sort of that...!!! Maybe there is some misunderstanding between them ...!! But who is that friend who Manik referred before...?? Chal koi nahi usi se pooch lethii hoon....!!

"Accha Manik..!! Who is that friend of yours jiske baare mei you were saying...?? May I know who that person is...??" I asked bitting my lower lip with a hope that he will answer....!!

"And why do you think I will say that???"
He replied...

Wwaah....!!! I mean Yeh bandha kabhi seedha nahi jawaab de saktha...??? Huh...!!!

"Bas aise hii...!!!lekin ek bath samajh na aaa raha ki why is that person refusing to recognise you...??? Is there something wrong...???" I again asked coz now I can't handle this curiosity...!!! This is killing me....!!!

Manik's POV

She is asking me about that friend who is ignoring me....??? Ab mei kya boluuu.....??? She is also asking me the reason..!! If I will say that my friend has lost her memory then use ek jhatke me patha chalega that I'm talking about her...!! So it's better I avoid her question...!!! Yes this will be right coz I can't loss her once more....!!!!

"Accha baba... bathaathe haii..!! But use pehle you have to be friend with me kyunki hum abhi thak officially friends nahi bane...!!! So friends...???" I know this will distract her...!! But I'm not asking this only to distract her I badly wants her to accept me as her friend....!!! So asked making my hand forward for a hand shake...!!!

"Hmm...!! Ohkk friends...!!! She said and shook hands with me...!!!

Woahh.....!!! Nandini Moorthy has accepted my friends request...!!!! Yippee...!!! I'm soo happy....!!! I missed her soo much all these years and now i will compensate each and every second of those years with her....!!! But wait.. one second...!!! Kahi use mere proposal isiliye tho nahi accept kiya coz she wanna know about that friend of mine...!!!

"Nandini tumne mujhse friendship isliye tho nahi ki coz you wanna know about that friend of mine....????" I asked with a hope that she won't say yes...!!

Nandini's POV

"Nandini tumne mujhse friendship isliye tho nahi ki coz you wanna know about that friend of mine....????" He asked...!!!

"Nooooooo.....!!!" I shouted...!!!

He was taken aback for a second by my sudden outburst...!

Ufff....!!! He is taking my gesture wrong....!!! I mean yeah I wanna know about that friend of his....! But that doesn't mean that I'm accepting his proposal only because of that...! I badly wanna be his friend..!! I donno y am I so attracted towards him...! But all I know is there is something between us..!! And trust me I will know that very soon...!!

"Y are you shouting...??" He words brought me back to reality...!

"Nothing..!! Yeah I wanna know about that friend of yours but that's not the reason the I accepted the proposal...! I accepted it wholeheartedly....!" I said with a genuine smile playing on my lips..!! And after I finished my sentence I saw his lips forming to smile...!!

"Haayii..!!! His smile is soo cute......!!!" I sighed dramatically in my heart after witnessing that pure smile of his...!!!

But my admiring session doesn't last too long coz our phone started to ring at the same time...!!

We both exchanged glances and saw that Navya and cabir calling us respectively..!!

"Hello..!" We both exclaimed at the same time after attending the call...!

"Where are you ..??" Navya asked me from the other end...!

"Voh.. mei music wing ke peeche..!!" We both answered at the same time...!! I guess cabir also asked the same question...!

"Okk...! You wait there ...! I will be there in five..!" She said.

"Nooooooo..!!" We both shouted at the same time and looked at each other...!

Maybe this time also cabir asked the same like Navya..!

"It's ohkk...!! You wait there I will be there in five..! By the way where are you??" We both asked to our respective callers..😉😉

"Canteen.." she replied and hung up the call..!

After she ended the call we both looked at each other and burst out laughing...!

"Chale..?" He asked getting up from the stairs..!

"Yeah..! Let's go" and we headed to canteen..!!

Canteen

Fab 4 and NavMann were sitting in the canteen discussing about the past events took place in Nyonika's cabin...!!

"Yaar..! That was epic.. I mean story ke is tarah se three sixty turn lena..! I mean to say that Mogambo's part in the story was unexpectable...!" Cabir said once they occupied their seats in canteen after the entire fiasco...!!

"You are right Cabir...! The ever so Mogambo ko 'sathi saavithri' ke roop mei... it's difficult to digest all these....!" Mukthi seconded Cabir...!

"You have to Mukthi...!! Humne pehle se hi bola tha...!!" Navya said making them remember about their previous conversation which was held in the party...! (Refer chapter 7)

"Guys Yeh sab chodo.. Now that we know about the whole story what's next....???" Spoke dhruv...!

"Ab what's next Yeh tho sirf Manik ko patha haii...!! But the question is where is he...??" Said Alya not seeing Manik anywhere..!

"Yeah..! Nandini bhi nahi dikh rahi..! Wait let me call her and one of you call Manik also..!" Spoke Navya and dialled Nandini 's number while cabir dialled Manik's...

Once they finished their talk both cabir and Navya spoke at the same time...

"Nandini is behind Music wing. She will be here soon...!"

"Manik is behind Music wing..! He will be here soon...!"

"Aiwa...! Iska mathlab they both are together...!" Aryamann exclaimed when he get to know tha Manan are together....!!

"Yaar Yeh dono tho bohoth fast niklii....!" Mukthi said in a joyous tone...!

"Voh tho hona hi tha..! Do u really think Manik will let Nandini away from him for a second after all these ..!!" Cabir said mischievously...!

"Look guys. They are here..!" Alya said when she saw Manan heading towards them..!!

"Wassup guys...!!" Manik said once they reached near them..!

"Hum tho badi changa...! Tu batha Wassup with u and Nandini that you both are coming together...??" Cabir asked in a full teasing mode...!

"Cabir..! Apni gaadi ko thoda break lagaa and about us being together tho I met her on the way..!" Saying so Manik occupied a seat near cabir and Nandini occupied seat near Navya...!!

All of them were talking on random stuffs and Nandini was mingling with them easily...!! Suddenly Nandini remembered that se has a plan to execute...!

"Guys.. Voh I have to leave...! Dinner ki preperstions karni haii ... see you all there..! Navya will message you my address...!!" Saying so Navni left bidding bye to their new friends hoping to see them later at dinner...! But little did they know that this dinner is gonna be so memorable....!!!

******************************************

So now tell me how it is...!! From next chapter onwards mission regaining Nandini Moorthy's childhood memory will be on...!

Hit like and comment...!

Till then...
Keep smiling...
Stay blessed ....
Faddu...😊☺