PROLOGUE.....

London:

In a huge mansion located in the heart of london; in one of the room of that mansion everything was scattered all over the floor. It was complete darkness in the whole room. Somewhere in the corner of that room there was a boy around 12 was crying badly by holding a photo frame. The photo was of two children of same age of that boy. the picture was of a boy and a girl in which the boy was carrying the girl on his back. Both were looking too cute in that picture. He was complaining to that pic.....
The boy's tears were uncontrollable. His parents made every possible way to make him understand the situation. The boy was locked him inside the room. His parents were really tensed for him.
Inside the room:
Boy (while weeping): kyu.... kyu tum mujhe chodkar chali gayii....tumhe patha haina mei tumhaari bina nahi reh sakthii..... sab bol rahe hai ki tum ab nahi aaogii.... mom dad was saying that tumhare aur amma appa ka accident ho gayii and they can't save you.... but mujhe patha hai ki tum mujhe chodkar nahi jaa sakthii.... ( all the time he was continously crying). U know na nandu mei aur aaryaman tumhare bina adhoora haii.... tum humaari munchkin haii... u know na I will fall back into the darkness again if u are not with me.....

Outside the room

A lady in her late 30''s in a phone conversation:
Lady: ho gaya kaam? Voh ladki nahi bachii na.... baaki donom ka kuch bhi ho I don't care but that girl should die.... ab Voh meri manik ki zindagi mei nahi honi chaahiye.....

Other person: ji mam. Everything is done. And about her parents they died at the very moment and about that girl Voh bhi mar chuki hai....

Lady: Good. I will pay u more but keep one thing in your mind that Yeh baath sirf hum dono mei hi rehna chaahiye....

She cuts the call and turns to gooo.... But but but..... she is gasped after seeing the person infront of her. She was shocked to see the person infront of her. Shock will be an understatement because never in her dream she taught that something like this will happen. It was husband Mr Ronit Malhothra who was looking at her with disgust..
Nyonika: Ronit! Aap yahaa
Ronit: kyu... mujhe nahi aana chaahiye tha...
Nyonika: nahi. Aap meri baath tho suniye....
Ronit: kya sunu mei Nyonika aur kyu sunu.... I know that u don't like nandini in manik''s life. But I never taught that u will stoop so slow....
Nyonika: nahi. Aap mujhe-
Ronit ( by showing his hands towards her to stop): I don't need ur explanation. Aur ab tumhaari is harkath ke baad I don't want to see ur face again. Mei maanu ko lekar India jaa rahee hoo. Ab mujhe tum mere bete ki aaspaas bhi nahi dikne chaahiye.... aur Haa u don't need to worry about ur survival as u are a Malhothra and malhotras are the trustee of space academy I'm giving u the duty to manage it.... and I'm sure u will not let that opportunity to go from ur hands....
By saying this Ronit leaves from there.

Nyonika was shocked by such an outburst from Ronit. She knows that Ronit loves nandini very much but this was not expected... she was really heart broken by hearing this. Both manik and Ronit was her life. The news of them leaving her shocked her to the core......

..........................................................................

So tell me how is it..... this is my first ever try.. I don't know it's upto mark or not... plz comment and vote...
Stay blessed
Love yuuuu
Faddu....