chapter 6

College terrace

After promising to bring back their friend's shining star to his life,fab4 and aryamann was sitting in the college terrace feeling the cool breeze. All were silent and were living the moment. Suddenly dhruv broke the silence.....

Dhruv: guys.....  don't you think we are forgetting something???

No one has idea about what dhruv was speaking.
Seeing his friends confused faces dhruv again said: why are u guys staring at me like this? I was talking about Manik.
Remember we left him in the college corridor itself.....

Aryamann : ohh shit!! Hum tho use bhool hi gaye....

Cabir: shaant go ja aryamann. He is fine. See he have sent a message saying that he is fine and is going to Malhotra Mansion...

Alya: but Cabir don't u think we have to go and  have a look on him..... I mean at least for our satisfaction...

Mukthi: Alya is right. Come on guys let's go to Malhotra Mansion.....

Saying that everyone headed towards Malhotra Mansion.

Malhotra Mansion: evening five o clock

Manik was in his room sitting on the couch looking at his and nandini''s photo.
He was thinking about today's events. Don't know why he was restless. Even he don't know the reason for his restlessness. Suddenly fab4 and aryamann entered his room. They saw manik staring at the picture with pain written on his face.
Seeing this dhruv tought to enlighten his mood by saying that: buddy??? Yeh kya.... tune abhi thak change nahi kiya??? Don't you remember we have to attend a party at cabir's house tonight.

Everyone understood that dhruv was trying to change Manik's mood. So they also joined him.

Cabir: Manik.... tu yahaa lost soul ki tarah kya kar rahe hai.... bhaiii..... kisi ne dhoka diya kya.....
Manik glared for this lame joke while others nodded their heads in disbelief......

Aryamann: manik..... jaldi ready ho ja... we have to leave.... party is at 8 and these girls also have to change..... tumhe patha haina Yeh log kithne time lagaathi haii....

Manik: nahi guys..... mera mood nahi hai... tum log jao .....

Mukthi: manik.... tujhe patha haI..... hume yahaa dhawan uncle ne bheja to get u..... aur  tum bol rahe ho you are not coming.....

Cabir: mujhe hamesha doubt hotha hai ki voh mera dad hai ya tera...... I mean party organise ki meri dad ne..... mei unka eklotha beta.... par unhe tho koyi fark hi nahi padtha ki mai hoo ya na hooo..... hamesha sirf manik manik manik...... and faked tears dramatically......

Manik: smiled at his dramebaazi and said bas kar dramebaaz...... kithna naatak karegaaa........

Mukthi : voh iski khoon mai hai..... sooo we can't expect him to behave normally...