chapter 2

Thanku guyz for loving my story.. it really means a lot ...... and Sry for not updating yesterday...... was a little busy.... but here u go with the next chapter......

...............................................................
.................................................................

Manik in the car on the way to college

Manik''s POV

I don't know what is this feeling . I didn't felt like this before...... seems like something is gonna happen today. Don't know whether it is for good or not. All I know is jo bhi ho I won't let anything go wrong and will protect my friends and dad. After all they are the only one which I had now.....

End of POV

Nandini''s car

Nandini was lost in her own toughts thinking about the surprise while driving. Navya as usual was busy with her non stop chatter section. She was talking about how will be the college, what if someone tries to bully them? What if they didn't get good friends and all. She was not going to stop her ranting session. But after not getting any response from Nandini she turn towards her and saw that she was lost in her toughts.

Navya: nandu???
No response

Navya: nandu??? U are listening to me right???
Still not getting any response from Nandini Navya shake her from shoulders.

Nandini after getting out of her toughts: huh! Kya hua Navya??

Navya: Kya hua?? Where were u lost??

Nandini: mei?? Nahi tho. Kyu tum kuch bol rahi thi Kya???

Navya: ji Haa. I was saying that kuch gadbad tho Nahi hogi na???

Nandini getting confused: hain! Ghadbad kyu hogii???

Navya: nahi I was saying that new college and all I mean koi ragging wagging tho nahi hogi na??

Nandini: uffhoo Navya... tum bhi na....

Navya: per nandu...

Nandini: kuch nahi hoga Navya relax.... mai hoo na.....

Navya: I know... tum tho tigress moorthy haina..... and winked at her...
Then Nandini concentrated on road.

Space Academy

Canteen

At the centre of the canteen,there were 5 people sitting around a table and gossiping without letting the world bother them. They were in their own world. They were fab4 along with aryamann.

Starting with the conversation:

Cabir: yaar Yeh Manik kaha reh gaya???

Mukthi: don't worry Cabir. He will come soon..... lo aagaya our handsome Manik.

Everyone turns towards him. He was entering the canteen smiling like a fool. His friends were confused by seeing hin like this.

Cabir: isko Kya hua?? Why is he smiling like this???

Nobody knows what to answer. Because it's a rare seen to watch Manik smiling.
All were confused by seeing their all time expressionless friend like this.

Manik approaching towards them: wassup guyz!!!!

Mukthi: finally Manik u are here.... we were waiting for u kabse..

Manik: sryy guyz..... voh I was stuck in traffic. Tum log jaanthi hi hona Mumbai ki traffic. So yeah I was stuck.

He was not making eye contact with anyone and our all time Cabir was noticing this.