chapter 3

Space Acedemy's Auditorium

Miss Universe!!!!!!!

Everyone in the auditorium turned to see the source and get surprised to see the person. And Nyonika she was surprised, shocked, happy...... she was in the pool of emotions. She don't know how to react coz she was in front of the whole college. But our nandu she doesn't care obout the surroundings and ran up to the stage and hugged Nyonika.

Everyone was shocked to see such scenario in front of them. A random girl was hugging their college trustee. Especially fab5 and aryamann.
Everyone taught that Yeh tho gayi kaam se. But no they were wrong. Nyonika wasn't responding to the hug for a few seconds but when she responded that too with a huge smile the entire auditorium was shocked to the core.
Their all time khadoos Nyonika mam was or in fab5''s words lady mugambo was hugging a girl and smiling which is a very very rare scenario.
She doesn't even smile to people but yahaa tho she were hugging a girl.

After broking the hug nandini started to jumped like a five year old who got her favourite toy. Nyonika smiled looking at her cuteness.....

Nandhini: omg!!!! Miss universe aap yahaa??? I mean Yeh kaise possible hai??? Aap tho out of the country thi na phir Yeh kaise possible haii???

Nyonika by seeing the atmosphere: Munchkin calm down.. relax I will tell u everything but before that I have to Dissmiss the assembly.

Nyonika's this words made nandini confused and she saw the surroundings and bit her tounge in embarrassment.
Everyone was looking at them like they were aliens except Navya.

Nyonika smiled seeing nandini and announced that the assembly is dismissed.
Everyone left the audi except fab5, aryamann and Navya.
But Nyonika and nandini didn't notice them and started their unfinished conversation.

Nyonika: Munchkin with faking anger.... what was that??? How can you shout like that in front of everyone???

Nandini frowned by listening this and said how can u say that.... ohk I mean I wouldn't have reacted like that. But u know na I can't hold back from hugging u when I see u aur voh bhi ithne dinom ke baad I'm seeing u.
Vaise ab yaad aaya what are u doing here in space??? And when did u return from London??? When I called u yesterday u told that u will be back only after three days. Then how come u here??

Nyonika: munchkin.. don't u know I'm the trustee of space.... tho obviously I have to be here as today is the starting of new academic year... so I'm here...

Nandini: ohhh!!! Like that. Iska mathlab I can see u everyday and jumped in happiness.

Nyonika smiled seeing her cuteness and asked but tune mujhe kyu nah I bathhaya that u got admission in space aur amms se bhi subah meri baath hui thi aur unhone bhi nahi bathaaya....

After hearing Nyonika something clicked nandini and said so this was the surprise amms was talking about. Ab aap Yeh sab chodo aur chalo mere saath mujhe aapke saath bahuth saari baathein karni haii.... and dragged Nyonika with her.

But Nyonika stopped her.
Nyonika: arey... aise kaise... today is your first day in college and you are a king me to come with u. No way go and attend ur class.
Nyonika ordered strictly.

Nandhini cutely pouted after hearing this and tried to say something but Nyonika interrupted and said: I don't want to hear anything .... once you are done with your classes I promise we will leave together and hangout. Is that OK

Nandini got excited after hearing this and said ohkkk... yippee..... I love uuu.... u are the best......

Nyonika: love u too my bacchaa and caressed her hair......

While leaving she saw six people totally dumbfounded and staring at them with shocked expressions. She was confused by this but didn't took it seriously and left from their with Navya.
Nyonika also left after nandini and didn't bothered about fab5. She knows if she face them then she have to answer to manik's questions and she was not ready for that.

After watching whole scenario Mukthi first came out of her trance and started to speak: what was that???? I'm I dreaming or tum sab be bhi vahi dekha jo maine dekha?

Alya: omg!!! Someone please pinch me.

Aryamann taking the opportunity pinched her really hard.

Alya: ouch!!!

Aryamann innocently : what happened Alya ?? Are u alright???

Alya ignored him and look towards manik and saw that he was lost in some toughts.

She gestured everyone to look towards manik and saw the same scenario.

Cabin gestures everyone that he will manage.
Cabir shaking him by shoulders: manik. Where are u lost???

Manik after coming out from his trance: yeah I'm alright. Mijhe kya hoga. Perfectly fine. Guyz I will be just back. See u all soon. Have some work.

Everyone understood his turmoil and decide to leave him alone.
Manik left from there.

Manik'S POV

After reaching college and parking my car I left to canteen to see my friend. While walking though corridors a cool wind breezed on my face( I know it's too filmy but plz tolerate). I felt relaxed. I flet like some thing was attracting me. I saw a cute girl passing by my side. She was soo beautiful. Her chubby cheeks, kissable lips, her cute smile, her long silky hair..... I was soo lost in her beauty that I I didn't realise when she left from there and I was standing there looking towards her direction and was smiling like a fool.
Then I composed myself and left to my friends.
After reaching canteen I saw my friends chilling and approached towards them smiling.
I saw them staring at me as if I'm an alien. Then I realised that I was still smiling and went to my angry mode and sat with them.
While we were gossiping we heard the announcement to gather in the audi and we headed towards audi. After entering audi we settled ourselves and the assembly started. Dean ivited my so called mother to give her all time lecture. While she was giving her lecture we heard a sweet loud scream. I turned to the scream and saw the same girl. All of a sudden she ran towards Nyonika and hugged her. I was beyond shocked to see that. I mean a girl was hugging Nyonika and she was smiling not at all reacting. I mean how can this be possible. The all time ARROGANT NYONIKA MALHOTRA was not reacting.
After realising the environment Nyonika dismissed the assembly. After everyone was dispersed from there they both were in their own land. They didn't realise that we are there. That hit was calling Nyonika as miss universe and Nyonika was addressing her as munchkin... Munchkin...... wait... what??? Munchkin.... Nyonika was addressing her as munchkin . Is this my nandu???? I don't know what to do what to say.. after hearing munchkin from Nyonika I was so engrossed in my own toughts that I didn't even realised when they left. Then I came back to reality when Cabir shaked me.... I was not in my senses at that time. I just want to satay alone.... so I made an excuse to my friends and left from there.

End of POV

Manik was lost in his own toughts and walking but suddenly boom!!! Banged into some one......