CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhothra : a nineteen year old hot,handsome,rich,spoilt brat of space academy. Only heir of malhotra industries. Every girl drools over him. His dad and his friends are his life. For the world, he is very rude,but for his dearest ones he is so caring. Lives in darkness. Misses his shining star to the core. Reserved only for one girl,his shining star nandu. Hates his mom for snatching his shining star from him. But deep down in his heart he loves her. Member of fab5 and best friend of aryamann.
Music is his life. Lead singer and guitarist of fab5.

Cabir Dhawan : hot dude and prankster of space academy. 19 years old. Understands manik very much. Manik is like open book to cabir. Evil twin of mukthi in pranks. He knows how to make everyone laugh in vulnerable situation. Drummer and a member of fab5.

Mukthi Vardhan: 19 year old hot,bold,tomboy of space academy. Evil twin of cabir. Hates her parents. Considers maniks father as her father. Manik is like a brother to mukthi. Electric guitarist and a member of fab5.

Alya Saxena: fashion diva of space. Beauty without brain. She is a dream of every boy but she loves dhruv. Plays piano and a member of fab5.

Dhruv Vedant: a cute 19 year old shy boy of space. Dating Alya. Maniks buddy. Guitarist and a member of fab5.

Fab5: best musical band of space academy. Loves to bully people but are good at heart. Reserved for dear ones only. No one dares to mess with them. Music is their life. Aryamann is the only one in the whole college who is close fab5.

Aryamann khanna: best buddy of manik. Misses his childhood friend nandhini. Close friend of fab5. Studies in space.

Nandhini Moorthy: a sweet innocent 18 year old girl. Lives in Mumbai with her ams ., chacha and chachi. They are her only family . Loves them a lot. Munchkin for her miss universe. Everyone will fall for her innocence. A kind hearted girl. Can't tolerate injustice. Cutipie of her brother. Music is her passion. Going to join space with her friend navya.
Lost her parents in an accident. She was also with them in that accident but gets saved by................ but due to that accident she losts her and memory and ........... helps her to get back to her family in India. ( remaining things about nandhini will be revealed according to the story process).
Abhimanyu Moorthy: a nineteen year old cute handsome boy. Heir of Moorthy industries. Son of nandini''s chacha chachi. A lovable brother for his Cutipie.

Navya Naveli: an 18 year old cute girl. Full of life. Nandini's drama queen. Cares for nandu a lot. Going to join space with nandini. Trust people easily.

Chachi: a cool chachi of nandini. A big fan of SRK. Consider nandini as her own daughter.

Amms: nandhinis grandma. A classical singer. Lives in manglore. Loves nandini and Abhimanyu a lot.

Ronit Malhotra: maniks dad. CEO of malhotra industries. Loves his son a lot. Considers fab5 and aryamann as his own children.

Nyonika Malhotra: wife of Ronit malhotra. But they lives separately. Her son and husband hates her due to her deeds. But she loves them a lot. She realised her mistake and is trying to seek their forgiveness. For everyone she is a rich selfish women for whom every relation is a give and take policy. But she is not like that. She is a sweet lady. (Will reveal the misery soon). She is miss universe for her munchkin.

Space Academy: India one of the best musical college situated in Mumbai. Nyonika Malhotra is the trustee it space.

...........................................................................

So here comes the character sketch of the story. Do comment and vote. Tell me how is it. Waiting for response. Will update first chapter soon.....
Love u all......
Faddu....☺☺